Stevie j suspended

Started by teatowel, April 23, 2012, 06:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teatowel

Justin Bieber

Hmmm that;s really bad for Stevie J owners. And might work well for me.

Colliwobblers

He has one more price drop to come and now its two weeks away spot on Whatlez by then the fattest rook in the fwd line might be a small step to stevie J, and he has to come good... played well last round - better anyway.

Nkimbaye Ntumbu

unceramonius

And yet if he played for the eagles....he would have got off.

Stevie j must learn to blind side players and potentially break their jaws like beau waters

Windigo

Could be alright. Gives an extra week for cash cows to max, then stevie J rolls back in and goes straight down to an affordable price.  :)

Kellogscrunchynut

Justin Bieber

nostradamus

hmmm he will be very tempting in a few weeks

Justin Bieber

Him or chappy, but which one ???

Cicjose

tbagrocks

has to be chappy atm SJ is underperforming, should come good but like Dusty, when? not for at least a week!
I'm tipping with his old legs 100+ output regulary might be getting beyond him now

when he come's good wath every one get on

unceramonius

its not oldness....its laziness

cats have come out incredibly lazy.  flat footed sticking arms out instead of tackling.  half assed fake chasing like goldstein does.

i lol at people saying stevie j has found form cause  he scored a 90 something.   if i was scott id drop him after that woeful lazy performance..but the suspension got him first.    id get both...but only after scott lights the firecracker up their ass.....or bartel does it for him

teatowel

Stevie j to challenege and risk 2

elephants

Good for my upgrading plan ;D