The Dean Cox Thread.

Started by Cente, April 23, 2012, 03:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This guy is clearly too much and not scoring well, he needs to go but for who? also want to much some money out of this trade

Ivan Maric
4 (36.4%)
Hamish Mciintosh
3 (27.3%)
Darren Jolly
1 (9.1%)
Mark Jamar
0 (0%)
Zac Smith
0 (0%)
Others- Specify
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Cente

Want to make some cash off this trade to spend else where. Vote + leave comments thank.

colmullet

HOLD....other prem rucks are dropping like flies

BGK

Noob move mate. Hold him. Never trade a premium unless they are injured.

greco272

Can't believe im even replying to this post.

Don't trade cox. Could of gone alot worse with someone like Goldstine just sit tight cox is a season player 24 weeks, lots of games to go!

BlackMamba

If you wanted to make money, shoulda done it b4 rd 3 when he was at peak price still or even last rd. A bit late now IMO.

Wolf67

Hold. 

He's not scoring 120's and 130's like last year, but hes still averaging 100, which is still better than most ruckmen.  He's already had a price drop, so not worth trading out now.

Keep him as your number one ruckmen and make adjustments in other lines if need be.

charliesheen

There's a massive thread on this a few pages back.  You simply have to keep him now.

Capper

Quote from: BGK on April 23, 2012, 03:55:43 PM
Noob move mate. Hold him. Never trade a premium unless they are injured.
+1 Why get rid of him, burning a trade that doesnt need to be used

ubeaut

It's too late IMO. Cox is a major dissapointment and he's frustrating the crap out of me every week. Don't listen to people who say NEVER trade a prem.,though. Who says? There are no rules.Last year's winner did things that people would say are against SC "rules" but,well he won didn't he?Every situation is different.Every team is different. If I'd traded out Cox + pav for Sidebum + sandi for r2 then I'd be 40 points per game better off AND have 160K for upgrading to Pendles. Sandi may miss a week but I'd rather have him scoring 120+ than Cox scraping below 100.Plus I'd still be only 2 trades down cause i haven't used any. However,I've missed the boat on that. And I wouldn't risk the other rucks you've mentioned. Only Mummy(injury cloud) Sandi and Nic-Nat for mine. Ryder is flying and talented but he's always been inconsistent and Hille will be back. HMac MAY pay off but I think his scores are partly due to Petries  drop in form. Maric is the only one you've mentioned that I'd consider,being the only ruck at Tigers. You've already missed 60K on that one,but you could still make 190K. You have to keep in mind that Maric will prob have to be upgraded to a Nic-nat/Sandi/Mummy any way so that's another trade. Weigh it up against what you'll do with that 190K. And make your own decision as it's your team. And best of luck.

Footyrulz

too late to trade now. consistent scorer and goldy, mummy, sandi and leunberger are all either injured or doing badly.