Time to trade magner?

Started by HotTiges, April 23, 2012, 11:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotTiges

Reckon it's time to offload him for treloar?

Fletch74

No, not yet. Next week, if he scores at the same level again. Same with Kennedy.

HotTiges

Last 2 weeks he has dropped off.looking at pfeiffer if I hold

Chopps

Quote from: HotTiges on April 23, 2012, 11:45:38 AM
Last 2 weeks he has dropped off.looking at pfeiffer if I hold

He tagged byod for a 64

HotTiges

He won't score well too much longer.dont like the fact he is being groomed as a tagger

Noz

With the defensive tactics by Neeld in place Magner may remain a tagger.

HotTiges

Quote from: Noz on April 23, 2012, 11:56:15 AM
My thoughts exactly.did a good job on boyd so why change now.whats his be now?

Noz

Quote from: HotTiges on April 23, 2012, 12:03:33 PM
12 on FF may just keep him for another week

CrowsFan

Quote from: Noz on April 23, 2012, 12:06:35 PM
Quote from: HotTiges on April 23, 2012, 12:03:33 PM
12 on FF may just keep him for another week
SC has it as 7 ;)

HotTiges

Miles or Michelle hopefully score well this week then.Kennedy be would positive.shame I didn't start with him

hannebery2rohan

it sucks. after his first 2 weeks i thought he was going to be a great cash cow, but the first 2 weeks count for little in the 3 week rolling average considering prices don't move during that period, and now his scoring has dropped off. would do well to hit 300-320k at this pace.

HotTiges

With ablett pretty much out may have to keep for a week extra

Capper

if neild doesnt release him and get away from this defensive game plan that job wont be his for long. Release the Magnet!!!!!!! NOW!!

Ringo

It would depend on how you are going to trade and finalse team.  If contemplating a trade to say Barlow or other player on the buble then ok but if justs trading sideways keep.

Personally I am keeping him and will be looking at a double trade with him and kennedy in a couple of weeks as both would have plateueud out unless they can find early round form again. (Watching the form of Brown who will fall in price due to 9 first week back)

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: Ringo on April 23, 2012, 02:31:29 PM
It would depend on how you are going to trade and finalse team.  If contemplating a trade to say Barlow or other player on the buble then ok but if justs trading sideways keep.

Personally I am keeping him and will be looking at a double trade with him and kennedy in a couple of weeks as both would have plateueud out unless they can find early round form again. (Watching the form of Brown who will fall in price due to 9 first week back)
That 9 will only be in his rolling average for one week.
And if he pulls out another 80, his already discounted price won't drop too much.