Main Menu

Coniglio

Started by Slammer, April 23, 2012, 11:29:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slammer

Hi all,

I have a few GWS rookies including McDonald, Coniglio, Kennedy, D.Smith, J.Cameron, Shiel and Bugg obviously with the intent of upgrading some of them to premiums in the next few weeks.
Coniglio and Cameron seemed to have struggled most compared to the others, so was wondering if it's worth it cashing in on Treloar this week for either Coniglio or Cameron and pocketing the cash approx. $80 to $ 100k to assist in the upgrades in a few weeks time. I have very little cash in bank now and thought it may come in handy in a few weeks time when the other guys max out.
Any thoughts?

Godd,lids,shaw,malceski,lake,Clarke,bugg ( Morris,Ellis)
Ablett,Pendles,Boyd,Thompson ,magner,McDonald ( shiel,coniglio)
Sandi,giles( Oren, redden)
Franklin, goodes, Martin, Harvey,Kennedy,Milera ( Cameron, d.smith)

bonebones

I'm sticking with him Slammer, I reckon he is the future of that lot and he will come good and play more games than the others. He will occupy a perma spot on my pine. He's had a rest and will go a little harder. I see him as last years Swallow. Started slow, so much promise but came good and saved my bacon a few times come seasons end.

tbagrocks

Coniglio will still be the Swallow of 2012!! can't get rid of him yet when he's the best 18yr old mid in the country!

Noz

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 23, 2012, 11:33:41 AM
Coniglio will still be the Swallow of 2012!! can't get rid of him yet when he's the best 18yr old mid in the country!

Jaeger O'Mera takes offence to that.

HotTiges

Quote from: Noz on April 23, 2012, 11:55:24 AM

Not when he is injured lol

Noz

Quote from: HotTiges on April 23, 2012, 12:00:17 PM
Quote from: Noz on April 23, 2012, 11:55:24 AM

Not when he is injured lol
When his in the AFL next year he will be the first ever rookie I will chuck for C on. Will carry my team most weeks, I'm tanking this year to prepare myself for the 50k next year.

Slammer

Quote from: bonebones on April 23, 2012, 11:31:55 AM
I'm sticking with him Slammer, I reckon he is the future of that lot and he will come good and play more games than the others. He will occupy a perma spot on my pine. He's had a rest and will go a little harder. I see him as last years Swallow. Started slow, so much promise but came good and saved my bacon a few times come seasons end.

Have macca and shiel also and now losing Ablett  may have to look at making some cash ...just not sure?..

Babylove

Coniglio's B/E this week is 11, so providing he plays, he should still have a better price next week, and Miles will be on the bubble next week if you need to cash him in.  Given that you can't reverse trades after Wednesday hold off until Thursday/Friday when the teams come out.