not much time

Started by ando_10, April 23, 2012, 09:42:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ando_10

we have till wednesday to make sure our trades are spot on .

otherwise we wont be able to reverse them

so im thinking:

mumford to Hmac
coniglio to ziebell

thoughts?

Ringo

Thanks for the reminder to have trades spot on by Wednesday - Forgot they are set at Partial lock out.

Regarding your trades

Coniglio > Ziebell is a no brainer Another low B/e for Ziebell this week so possibly at lowest price. Jump on.
Mumford > H Mac.  Just a little concerned with what will happen to him.  Norths 3 rucks Goldy, Petrie and H Mac does not appear to be working 100% and just the concern for H Mac score if they tinker with it. Kreuzer same price may be a better option but your decision.

ando_10

Quote from: Ringo on April 23, 2012, 09:49:41 AM
Thanks for the reminder to have trades spot on by Wednesday - Forgot they are set at Partial lock out.

Regarding your trades

Coniglio > Ziebell is a no brainer Another low B/e for Ziebell this week so possibly at lowest price. Jump on.
Mumford > H Mac.  Just a little concerned with what will happen to him.  Norths 3 rucks Goldy, Petrie and H Mac does not appear to be working 100% and just the concern for H Mac score if they tinker with it. Kreuzer same price may be a better option but your decision.

unsure if that was sarcasm haha but anyway your welcome :)

thanks mate i still have fyfe to so unsure what to do with him

Ringo

No sarcasm mate.  Clean slipped my mind that due to traditional Anzac Day trade lock out would apply at kick off.  Was working on the fact that I could trade till Friday night as usual with some of my decisions eg Ablett etc. so as I said thanks for the refresher.

Capper

Quote from: ando_10 on April 23, 2012, 09:42:22 AM

so im thinking:

mumford to Hmac
coniglio to ziebell

thoughts?
hold your trades till Friday atleast. Mummy is playing in tassie against a tall Hawks player(no a ruckman) if he plays he will score huge *CAPTAIN POTENTIAL*

If you arent trading in or out Dons or pies then hold of

ubeaut

Quote from: tabs on April 23, 2012, 02:39:04 PM

so im thinking:

mumford to Hmac
coniglio to ziebell

thoughts?
hold your trades till Friday atleast. Mummy is playing in tassie against a tall Hawks player(no a ruckman) if he plays he will score huge *CAPTAIN POTENTIAL*

If you arent trading in or out Dons or pies then hold of
Pretty sure you have to trades before partial lockout or not at all?

Fletch74

Only if you are trading Collingwood or Essendon players in. The partial lockout is also a full lockout for reversible trades if that's what you're referring to?

charliesheen

so im thinking:

mumford to Hmac
coniglio to ziebell

thoughts?

Can post entire team and remaining budget and trades?  Don't like these trades, way too sideways for my liking.

ubeaut

Quote from: Fletch74 on April 23, 2012, 04:55:24 PM
Only if you are trading Collingwood or Essendon players in. The partial lockout is also a full lockout for reversible trades if that's what you're referring to?
Yes that's what I'm reffering to. Do you mean you can still trade other players in/out AFTER partial lockout but BEFORE full lockout? Also when are teams released?

Fletch74

Yes you can trade other players after the partial lockout. I'm not sure on when teams are released. I would hope tonight.

ubeaut

Quote from: Fletch74 on April 23, 2012, 05:05:16 PM
Yes you can trade other players after the partial lockout. I'm not sure on when teams are released. I would hope tonight.
Cheers mate.