Will Shaw and Thomas play on ANZAC?

Started by EL TIGER, April 23, 2012, 01:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EL TIGER

Just got a feeling those hammys might feel fine on the big ANZAC clash...!?

Anyone agree?

Babylove

Certainly possible. There has been speculation about that around but not sure how much basis there is to it. Would help my supercoach team as I have both.

Colliwobblers

they will play, and hopefuly so will dempsey, now how about fyfe?

EL TIGER

I agree Wobblers, I think it was a disciplinary move covered up...

Fyfe Im not sure about, I think he could be a potential subbed out player if he does play so prob up for trade if i had him..

Capper

Quote from: EL TIGER on April 23, 2012, 01:37:04 AM
I agree Wobblers, I think it was a disciplinary move covered up...
it has to be, otherwise they would be out for 1 and a wait and see for the 2nd game

I dont have Fyfe but if i did i would trade him if you dont want him at the end of the season

Danstar

Heard Ross Lyon on Radio said he will play. He was about a 95% chance for Fridays game, but they didn't want to risk anything and Ross told Nathan he will play this week.

felsty

Quote from: Danstar on April 23, 2012, 08:33:09 AM
Heard Ross Lyon on Radio said he will play. He was about a 95% chance for Fridays game, but they didn't want to risk anything and Ross told Nathan he will play this week.

I will never believe another word that comes out of that mans mouth

ajjewell

Quote from: Danstar on April 23, 2012, 08:33:09 AM
Which will just be another thing Ross Lyon wasn't all that honest about

bonebones

I think Shaw will play but Daisy actually hurt himself in training and he won't play. Heard it on SEN late last Thursday. Might be speculation but that's what I heard. I would be very surprised if they both didn't play.

tkringle

Quote from: bonebones on April 23, 2012, 09:43:45 AM
I think Shaw will play but Daisy actually hurt himself in training and he won't play. Heard it on SEN late last Thursday. Might be speculation but that's what I heard. I would be very surprised if they both didn't play.

Reverse.. It was Shaw who hurt himself at Training

bomberboy0618

Hope you have no idea and they will miss.

quinny88

Are teams named tonight or tommorow night?