ASK WOBBLERS - PLAYER RESEARCH

Started by Colliwobblers, April 23, 2012, 12:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Swan vs Pendles in DT this year.

Money not a factor but missing games is.

Arizona?

Pendles looking proppy (from herald sun), is this enough to warrant picking swan over him?

Colliwobblers

I'd be taking Swan over pendles for DT without question. Has a lot more BIG scores pendles is more consistant but doesnt hit the highs as oftern as Swan does, nothing to suggest Swan will need a mid season break this season, especially not with the mid season bye.

Spite

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 24, 2012, 07:33:02 PM
I'd be taking Swan over pendles for DT without question. Has a lot more BIG scores pendles is more consistant but doesnt hit the highs as oftern as Swan does, nothing to suggest Swan will need a mid season break this season, especially not with the mid season bye.

Thanks Colli, happy to bring up your 250th cheer too!! :)

Colliwobblers

Thanks Spite the boo's are doing well, the race is close :) Swanny will be back to his best soon enough if he isn't already and it will be a case of have to have like it is with Ablett, well after he's back anyway....

Justin Bieber

You want me to help it out Cw? ;D

Spite

Quote from: whatlez on April 24, 2012, 07:43:31 PM

Can't tell if serious...

Or attempt to gain boo's :P

Colliwobblers

either way the boo's mean your honest the cheers nice -  i think both mean your actually out there offering advice so all good :)

I don't want boo's i was just saying the boo's are keeping up with the cheers, i'm happy to not to get either, just good to be able to help out where possible, and get help where possible :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Spite on April 24, 2012, 07:45:51 PM

Can't tell if serious...

Or attempt to gain boo's :P

Haha ;D

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 24, 2012, 07:47:32 PM

either way the boo's mean your honest the cheers nice -  i think both mean your actually out there offering advice so all good :)

I don't want boo's i was just saying the boo's are keeping up with the cheers, i'm happy to not to get either, just good to be able to help out where possible, and get help where possible :)

Yeah I agree.

Justin Bieber

Lol got two boos since I posted this comment ;D

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on April 24, 2012, 07:56:35 PM

You post a lot more than most, so you would find it very hard to know where exactly the boo comes from :)

You were mentioned as best on ground in the coaches discussion, boo's or not your respected around here m8 i woulnt worry

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 24, 2012, 08:03:35 PM
Quote from: whatlez on April 24, 2012, 07:56:35 PM

You post a lot more than most, so you would find it very hard to know where exactly the boo comes from :)

You were mentioned as best on ground in the coaches discussion, boo's or not your respected around here m8 i woulnt worry

???