Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Who gets more tackles? Congs or Shiel?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on April 23, 2012, 06:21:35 PM
Who gets more tackles? Congs or Shiel?

Coniglio has 5 from 3 games averaging 1.7

Shiel has 11 from 4 games averaging 2.8

Shiel is more inside and coniglio outside so this is normal (apart from pendles) some say he is inside but i think he is more outside or supposed to be.

Tom_16

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 23, 2012, 05:40:45 PM
Quote from: Tom_16 on April 23, 2012, 01:07:42 PM
I know i created a thread about it yesterday, but what are your thought on going Kennedy to Treloar? is it too early to do it or is treloar too good of an opportunity to pass up? Thanks

I answered in your thread, it is too early to trade kennedy out yet unless you see yourself scoring better or making more cash from who you trade in.

If Kennedy is in your FWD line Treloar has to come in this week, but if Kennedy is in your mids you can wait and should wait another week to bring in Miles instead.

Still Kennedy has made you around $94K from memory so the trade is justified we generally want $100K + from a rookie trade.

Kennedys BE is now 27, his scoring has steadily been going backwards, his next rise will be less than $20K.

Verdict - If you haven't had to use trades up until now your better off than most, going to Treloar will make you a lot more cash and Treloar is going to be a GUN.
Ah sorry didn't realise. yeah kennedy is in my fwd line so it looks like he is gone for Treloar as i can't see any other decent fwd downgrades on the horizon

Zombie2.5

Great job as always CW nice job!!
I think you've answered most questions already!

Colliwobblers

only on the rooks, I took the easy option :)

you want to know what to do with all the premiums and injuries and disasters that exist I'll leave that to the others  ;D

in fact i'll be asking myself for HELP beofre lockout, half my team is dropped or injured :) well enough to fill the benches anyway

Flame

Great thread Colli! This is what keeps this site premium!

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Flame on April 23, 2012, 09:44:26 PM
Great thread Colli! This is what keeps this site premium!

Haha well thanks but it's more you old boys keeping it premium, I do my little bit...

got to be honest the rooks are the easy bit, what to do with all those injured premiums is the hard bit  ???

nostradamus

my rooks at the moment are.....

B: Bugg, Ellis, Morris &Mohr

M: Magner, JMac, Greene & Shiel

R: Giles, Redden & Orren

F: Kennedy, D.Smith, Hall & Dickson

the only one that l'm considering trading out this week sticks out like a sore thumb  ::) and Treloar is the only one l would consider trading in

l have used 3 trades so far, so now just have to weigh up whether another trade is really warranted..... especially now with the Gazz injury to ponder

Colliwobblers

Gazz will miss ONE , two at the outside, he is missing more out of embarrasment for how much he freaked out when it happened

:)

but seriously doc says 2-3 he says he will be back sooner as of short interview he did this afternoon.

Dickson Trade makes sense if you need the cash but holding trades makes sense too and there will be more rooks coming through but I rate Treloar, think everyone has for a long time.

Justin Bieber

Everyone get off ablett ;D

But seriously remember last year he was meant to be out for 4-6 weeks and came back after one and killed it. (sort of, 27 possies in average form)

What is it? Same knee, same leg?

Ricochet

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 23, 2012, 12:35:50 AM
Eliot Kavanagh - has some developing to do and will need injury to crack the bombers midfield
the way the bombers are falling over it might be sooner than we think haha

tbagrocks

what do we know about Tom Young,will he get many? is he a good trade for a Morris?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 24, 2012, 01:19:33 AM
what do we know about Tom Young,will he get many? is he a good trade for a Morris?

Don't know much at all, not sure how he will go holding his spot with Shaw back, even more so once TAZ is back but he did ok. I'll a research on him tomorrow and paste link up here, will PM you the link.

T Dog

Another very fine thread CW. I have Jackson Paine sitting on my bench. Is he worth holding? Have him with Smedts, Treloar and Hall as well.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: T Dog on April 24, 2012, 09:36:11 AM
Another very fine thread CW. I have Jackson Paine sitting on my bench. Is he worth holding? Have him with Smedts, Treloar and Hall as well.

He can play, was supposed to have been a regular in the side according to pendles, unsure if Didak comes back and holds a spot he will be a regular however...