LaHug's Captains Round 5 Part 1 (Loophole VCs)

Started by LaHug, April 23, 2012, 12:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's your VC?

Stanton
8 (7.3%)
Pendlebury
51 (46.4%)
Swan
28 (25.5%)
Watson
9 (8.2%)
Other
10 (9.1%)
I have no Bombers/Pies
4 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Macca#23

Ok, so I've never done the loophole, jsut to make sure, is this how it should go down...

Stanton is my VC
Ablett is my C
Coniglio is my emergency

Capiche?

Ricochet

Quote from: Macca#23 on April 25, 2012, 12:51:55 PM
Ok, so I've never done the loophole, jsut to make sure, is this how it should go down...

Stanton is my VC
Ablett is my C
Coniglio is my emergency

Capiche?

Perfect

Macca#23

jballstars

no way Ablett plays what are you guys on about lol

matt1985

anyone worried that the wet weather might effect the scoring today?

LaHug

For those asking about the loophole...

Remember that you can change anyone in your team that is not Collingwood or Essendon up until Friday night's lockout. It doesn't matter who has the C right now, who is on the ground and who is your emergency. As long as you have at least one non-playing player in your team, it is perfectly safe to have the VC on your Collingwood/Essendon "captain" and the C wherever you want. It's once this game is over that the rearranging needs to be done (which I'll explain in vast detail when I do my second write up tomorrow).

If you don't have anyone in your team that won't be playing, make sure you decide if you want a Pendles type to be captain or someone like Boyd later in the weekend. The loophole only works if you have somebody in your team that isn't playing. If you don't, make sure you're happy either having or not having your captain in today's game.

Good luck :)

Flame

LaHug

If you had Swan, take him. If you had Beams, it depends on who your other choices are.
If you had anyone else, you'll need to read my captains thread tomorrow!

Tom_16

Quote from: Jukes on April 23, 2012, 12:44:40 AM
Who won't play though so I can get Stanton's 150? None of Coniglio, Macdonald and Shiel for sure. Gonna go with Stants as full captain, he always kills the pies and is on major form.
Well you're right about the 150 (if you multiply his score by 2)  8)

matt1985

Quote from: Tom_16 on April 25, 2012, 08:18:55 PM
Quote from: Jukes on April 23, 2012, 12:44:40 AM
Who won't play though so I can get Stanton's 150? None of Coniglio, Macdonald and Shiel for sure. Gonna go with Stants as full captain, he always kills the pies and is on major form.
Well you're right about the 150 (if you multiply his score by 2)  8)

Ouch for whoever put him as full captain!

elephants

Justin Bieber

essendon2

Justin Bieber

Quote from: LaHug on April 23, 2012, 12:29:37 AM
The verdict:

1. Stanton (140)
2. Pendlebury (135)
3. Swan (120)

Hmmm. Why couldn't you make Swan only score 120 :'( and Pendles 135?

powersuperkents

Hey Ablett is my full captain and out of Essendon and the Pies I only have one player which is Steele Sidebottom who I made my VC. Do you think Ablett will score well this week? Is he even playing this week? do you think I should play it safe and get Sidebottom's 218? or should I consider a different captain even though Ablett is expected to get a 274 dreamteam match centre said