LaHug's Captains Round 5 Part 1 (Loophole VCs)

Started by LaHug, April 23, 2012, 12:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's your VC?

Stanton
8 (7.3%)
Pendlebury
51 (46.4%)
Swan
28 (25.5%)
Watson
9 (8.2%)
Other
10 (9.1%)
I have no Bombers/Pies
4 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Justin Bieber

Quote from: powersuperkents on April 25, 2012, 09:54:22 PM
Hey Ablett is my full captain and out of Essendon and the Pies I only have one player which is Steele Sidebottom who I made my VC. Do you think Ablett will score well this week? Is he even playing this week? do you think I should play it safe and get Sidebottom's 218? or should I consider a different captain even though Ablett is expected to get a 274 dreamteam match centre said
Ablett's not playing!!! lol.

powersuperkents

Quote from: whatlez on April 25, 2012, 10:04:21 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on April 25, 2012, 09:54:22 PM
Hey Ablett is my full captain and out of Essendon and the Pies I only have one player which is Steele Sidebottom who I made my VC. Do you think Ablett will score well this week? Is he even playing this week? do you think I should play it safe and get Sidebottom's 218? or should I consider a different captain even though Ablett is expected to get a 274 dreamteam match centre said
Ablett's not playing!!! lol.
Which of these players do you think will outscore Sidebottom?
L Anthony, S Selwood, Brad Ebert, Brendon Goddard, Hayes, Callan Ward (My Sofar Number 1)?

LaHug

Quote from: whatlez on April 25, 2012, 09:48:20 PM
Quote from: LaHug on April 23, 2012, 12:29:37 AM
The verdict:

1. Stanton (140)
2. Pendlebury (135)
3. Swan (120)

Hmmm. Why couldn't you make Swan only score 120 :'( and Pendles 135?

With the exception of round 3, I do not actually possess the ability to predict the future.

Interestingly (bit of an aside), when requested to make score predictions last year, I said I would do it under the condition that nobody had a go at me if I were wrong. Since then, I get praise when I'm right and no negativity if I'm not. All you guys (and girls) are so appreciative and that makes me enjoy doing this all the more. :)
Sorry that I can't predict the future though :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: LaHug on April 25, 2012, 11:14:07 PM
The verdict:

1. Stanton (140)
2. Pendlebury (135)
3. Swan (120)

With the exception of round 3, I do not actually possess the ability to predict the future.

Interestingly (bit of an aside), when requested to make score predictions last year, I said I would do it under the condition that nobody had a go at me if I were wrong. Since then, I get praise when I'm right and no negativity if I'm not. All you guys (and girls) are so appreciative and that makes me enjoy doing this all the more. :)

Lol I just wanted your verdict to be correct.

LaHug

Quote from: whatlez on April 25, 2012, 11:22:37 PM
Quote from: LaHug on April 25, 2012, 11:14:07 PM
The verdict:

1. Stanton (140)
2. Pendlebury (135)
3. Swan (120)

Lol I just wanted your verdict to be correct.

Considering I have Swan and don't have the other two, I'm pretty happy that I was wrong ;)

DT Gun

Quote from: LaHug on April 25, 2012, 06:22:09 PM
If you had Swan, take him. If you had Beams, it depends on who your other choices are.
If you had anyone else, you'll need to read my captains thread tomorrow!

Wow very wise advice!

And here i was tossing up if i was going to take Swans 170 as captain!

Its all clear to me now tho!

Praetorian

Quote from: DT Gun on April 26, 2012, 02:11:30 AM
Quote from: LaHug on April 25, 2012, 06:22:09 PM
If you had Swan, take him. If you had Beams, it depends on who your other choices are.
If you had anyone else, you'll need to read my captains thread tomorrow!

Wow very wise advice!

And here i was tossing up if i was going to take Swans 170 as captain!

Its all clear to me now tho!

This was such a well thought-out, helpful and hilariously-phrased post, I just thought I'd quote it for emphasis.

...Nice job LaHug. :) Looking forward to your wrap-up of the other captain choices (haven't decided yet whether I want to take Pendlebury's score).