Biggest Mistake of my Season Already

Started by powersuperkents, April 22, 2012, 11:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

I had Crameri in my starting team and swapped him due to numerous advice for Dangerfield. Crameri has rose in price and scored a phat 127 whilst dangerfield only scored 66 and is set to drop in value. Do yous think Crameri is just on a hot streak which will eventually die out? and will Dangerfield rise up and start scoring some mass scores in the 80's-120's areas consistantly? Or will I have to dream that Kennedy and D. Smith (GWS) reach a deceit price so I can upgrade them for a second shot at a potential rising premium forward?

disco1992

I'm pretty sure crameri did this same thing last year where he killed it for a patch. ive got danger aswell and he got a shower score in pretty awful conditions! I think danger should average around 85-90 for the rest of the season.

you think thats a big mistake i went parker-greene after 2 weeks now parkers had 2 near BoG performances!!

powersuperkents

Quote from: disco1992 on April 23, 2012, 12:12:22 AM
I'm pretty sure crameri did this same thing last year where he killed it for a patch. ive got danger aswell and he got a shower score in pretty awful conditions! I think danger should average around 85-90 for the rest of the season.

you think thats a big mistake i went parker-greene after 2 weeks now parkers had 2 near BoG performances!!
Haha and im glad i dont have Crameri so far this week :). Like you said his patch is about to fade.

Capper

Quote from: powersuperkents on April 25, 2012, 04:32:09 PM
Quote from: disco1992 on April 23, 2012, 12:12:22 AM

Haha and im glad i dont have Crameri so far this week :). Like you said his patch is about to fade.
Crameri 27 points from 3/4 of footy, right call there.

Parker is a gun, wrong call there

Carn

It's ok mate I traded swan for pendles after 2weeks. Talk about mistakes.

Danger will be in the 90 Avg range.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Carn on April 25, 2012, 05:41:30 PM
It's ok mate I traded swan for pendles after 2weeks. Talk about mistakes.

Danger will be in the 90 Avg range.
+1
I like the sound of that