Boyd vs Magner

Started by essendon2, April 22, 2012, 05:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

essendon2

just a heads up, Boyd's going head to head with Magner! what a match up  ??? could be good?

Windigo

essendon2

tigers123

Quote from: essendon2 on April 22, 2012, 05:43:16 PM
just a heads up, Boyd's going head to head with Magner! what a match up  ??? could be good?

a ton from both would be nice, preferably a bit higher for boyda. think they could help each other out?

essendon2

a few handballs to each other? would be nice.

need 125 from boyd, magner 85 and hargrave 75  to get 2050

Justin Bieber

Looking shower. Both of them.

Houcho

Boydy will pull it back just slightly off position wise from the ruck contests hoping for a big 2nd half

Doyle

They're both below par at half-time, hopefully Magner picks it up ;)

stew42

Everyone on both sides is flowerin below par, DT wise, other than Picks and Cooney

Spite

This is upsetting. I had 3 players needing to get ~250 total to crack 2000 and I am around 100 short with a quarter to go. Crap.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Spite on April 22, 2012, 07:40:31 PM
This is upsetting. I had 3 players needing to get ~250 total to crack 2000 and I am around 100 short with a quarter to go. Crap.
What about me. Gia has absolutely stunk it up and thinking of benching him next week....

Windigo

I told you he'd be up and down....

thatguy

Neeld is clearly trying to give magner an night into running with a champion by having him tag Boyd.

Spite

Quote from: whatlez on April 22, 2012, 07:42:54 PM
Quote from: Spite on April 22, 2012, 07:40:31 PM
What about me. Gia has absolutely stunk it up and thinking of benching him next week....

If he beats the chad, I forbid you to complain :P

He needs to get less than 26 for you to complain :P

mdub

Neeld is such a flowering idiot why would he have magner his best possession getter as a tagger!!