not a happy chappy

Started by upthemaidens, April 22, 2012, 03:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

chapman, what the EF is going on,, im starting to get alittle peeved with his scoring output.
1 week no prob,2 weeks alittle annoying, 3 weeks starting to get worried, cant hold him forever if he doesnt pull his finger out

owenbond007

He will come good. He better!

Windigo

I know it's a cliche term....Getting too old?

Looks very angry.  :P

upthemaidens

Quote from: owenbond007 on April 22, 2012, 03:25:34 PM
He will come good. He better!
yeah but cant keep saying he will come good forever, at some point a line needs to be drawn in the sand

Spite

So I shouldn't upgrade to him next week? hmmm...

WHY ARE THERE NO GOOD FORWARDS!

OR ROUND 12 BYE DEFENDERS!

upthemaidens

Quote from: Spite on April 22, 2012, 03:28:46 PM
So I shouldn't upgrade to him next week? hmmm...

WHY ARE THERE NO GOOD FORWARDS!

OR ROUND 12 BYE DEFENDERS!
heppell is doing well,,  and no u wouldnt get chappy for a few weeks, he will drop close to 100k

Spite

I was going to hop on stevie J but now I am scared too.

robbo looks good, maybe beams/didak/cloke or goodes.

Alka

Give him until the end of the game at least. However he really doesn't seem to be getting much of it.

T Dog

Quote from: Alka on April 22, 2012, 03:32:27 PM
Give him until the end of the game at least. However he really doesn't seem to be getting much of it.

Wheel chair having trouble against the wind >:(

upthemaidens

well it was hard work but he got to 100.. :),  i only started this thread to reverse jinx him and BOOM ;)

Alka

Like I said, don't make the call until the games over. Not only did he get 100, but he was playing well and working hard. Looking at Fyfe -> Chappy this week then!

Windigo

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 22, 2012, 04:43:54 PM
well it was hard work but he got to 100.. :),  i only started this thread to reverse jinx him and BOOM ;)

Haha.  :P

Justin Bieber

Yeah he really picked it up. don't like how you made a thread before the game was over though....

upthemaidens

Quote from: whatlez on April 22, 2012, 04:53:48 PM
Yeah he really picked it up. don't like how you made a thread before the game was over though....
well if u have chappy maybe you should thank me because if i hadnt of started this thread he would have got 65..
   you know i speak the truth...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 22, 2012, 05:01:40 PM
Quote from: whatlez on April 22, 2012, 04:53:48 PM
well if u have chappy maybe you should thank me because if i hadnt of started this thread he would have got 65..
   you know i speak the truth...
Yes. I hope he does shower though, can get him in later on lol.