Stevie J

Started by Macca#23, April 22, 2012, 03:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macca#23

Man, I really regret spending 530k (the most expensive forward) on him at the start of the season. Now, even If I decide to trade him out, I would've already lost almost 100k on him in price.

Not sure what's wrong with him.

Windigo

Keep him, people will be looking at getting him in at some stage. But I'd be worried seeing as you got him from the start...

Praetorian

Yeah, he's not the only Cat that's been a bit out of sorts early in the year. I'd be a bit worried about Chapman too, if I had him. I wouldn't worry too much, though, he was easily the highest-ranked forward from last year for good reason. He's always been a bit polar for my liking, but a 107 average doesn't lie. Keep the faith, he'll pay you back eventually.

Justin Bieber

I'm getting on him soon, he ended up scoring alright.

MAGPIEMAD

Quote from: whatlez on April 22, 2012, 05:03:37 PM

Where is your money safer spent?

Stevie J or Chapman?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MAGPIEMAD on April 22, 2012, 05:13:17 PM
Quote from: whatlez on April 22, 2012, 05:03:37 PM

Where is your money safer spent?

Stevie J or Chapman?
That's what I'm thinking. If they both score 80's next week then they will be about identical price. So I'm not sure which one to jump on.

Houcho

From the looks of it Chapman looks to be hitting better form, seemed to be getting into much better places to get the ball against the tigers today whereas stevie j just seems a little lost out there at the moment

Locinator

Quote from: Praetorian on April 22, 2012, 03:23:29 PM
Keep the faith, he'll pay you back eventually.

+1 Look at Dustin Martin this week  ;D

MAGPIEMAD

Quote from: Houcho on April 22, 2012, 05:31:48 PM
From the looks of it Chapman looks to be hitting better form, seemed to be getting into much better places to get the ball against the tigers today whereas stevie j just seems a little lost out there at the moment

Agreed... Chappy might be the man.. Although bit worried about his injury proneness  :-\

thatguy

SJ was never worth his price tag a start of season.