Main Menu

Weather info in other states

Started by upthemaidens, April 22, 2012, 11:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

anyone in Melbourne or Geelong could u let me know if it has rained yet today or looking likely?
the weather reports say possible showers and/or storms,, if so will/has it happened before the footy starts.

i want to lay some bets and the weather will play a part in my decision, cheers

..im going to be asking about weather conditions most weeks in different states for my betting purposes..
so any info will be helpful and inturn if u want to know what my bets are im happy to share..

Master Q

It might rain at around 3pm but it's very sunny atm and hasn't rained the past few days...

roo boys!

Absolutely beautiful in Melbourne at the moment. Not a cloud in the sky out my way.

upthemaidens

thanks guys,, if it rains in the next 2 hours.. if u could let me know that would be just super :)

upthemaidens

ok so apparently there will be showers tomorrow in mel. for the anzac day game..  i'll be asking tomorrow morning anyhow, but if it rains over night  that will still mean a slippery ground.. so if anyone who lives near MCG could let me know how its looking that would be mighty helpful  thankyou..

FlipFlops

Live 10 minutes from the MCG and i can tell ya that tomorrow will be wet and cold. Predicting a low scoring slog. Somewhere in the vicinity of an 80-70 scoreline me thinks

upthemaidens

Quote from: FlipFlops on April 24, 2012, 04:26:59 PM
Live 10 minutes from the MCG and i can tell ya that tomorrow will be wet and cold. Predicting a low scoring slog. Somewhere in the vicinity of an 80-70 scoreline me thinks
nice thanks, yeah thinking low score

FisherSaints

Footy training today was cold, wet, muddy and there was flooding

elephants

What happens if its raining when they are having the pre-match ceremony?

upthemaidens

Quote from: elephants on April 25, 2012, 02:24:02 AM
What happens if its raining when they are having the pre-match ceremony?
that will work for me, atleast then the ground will be wet..   anyone know if it is/or has rained yet? at MCG

Windigo

Foggy, cold & wet where I live.....Out bush.. :P

arlott

you can check on some local weather channels throguh the internet to get a good live report on weather over there as it is a reliable source for weather plus you can stream it live so you know that it is up to date. there are also some news websites that predict weather for about a week so it might also help you have an idea. hope that you win your bet! cheers! goodluck!

FlipFlops

Has been raining this morning altho showers are meant to be clearing throughout the day. At the moment it's still a dreary, overcast, looks like it could rain at any second Melbourne day. I'd say under 177.5

upthemaidens

Quote from: FlipFlops on April 25, 2012, 01:01:16 PM
Has been raining this morning altho showers are meant to be clearing throughout the day. I'd say under 177.5
thanks flip,, i looked at some mel.webcams and it doesnt seem to be wet just windy and looks cold.. im gunna wait till the coverage starts and have a look if its wet at the ground.   will still go the under,but will make a difference on how much to wager