READ THIS IF YOU HAVE MALCESKI

Started by Derryn23, April 22, 2012, 01:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesalex

kma07

Bennyy

Solid ton. Keep working around that halfback line nicely Nick!

Barlow 21

charliesheen

106 SC very disappointing with Malceski.  Was expecting much more.  Damn you armstrong...

jamesalex

Quote from: jamesalex on April 22, 2012, 05:01:28 PM
not happy with Eski...

For the record i posted this at the start of the 2nd quarter... he was only on 15.

I'm very happy with Eski.

Samm79

Quote from: charliesheen on April 22, 2012, 09:00:55 PM
106 SC very disappointing with Malceski.  Was expecting much more.  Damn you armstrong...
;D

Jake8

Very happy with Eski. Brilliant pick. Will most likely be a keeper if his knee holds together.

HotTiges

yeah traded Broughton for Eski.. pretty happy so far + extra cash.. could of been worse

mpollock

Well there was a few minutes of my life i will never get back ...  ;)
When you post something about a player and his potential scoring it should be based on facts ... you provided none.

No offence inteneded but looking at the scores of both players this week ... you appear to be WAY off!!  ;D

jfitty

Very happy with the ton from Malceski! Looks like the golden boot has returned to his best with some fantastic kicking coming from half back! A definite lock for D6 or D7 if he can keep himself on the park all season

quinny88

Quote from: jfitty on April 22, 2012, 10:09:38 PM
Very happy with the ton from Malceski! Looks like the golden boot has returned to his best with some fantastic kicking coming from half back! A definite lock for D6 or D7 if he can keep himself on the park all season

At this rate he will be a lock for D3 the way the backline are going appart from god and lids

felsty

Quote from: HotTiges on April 22, 2012, 09:23:49 PM
yeah traded Broughton for Eski.. pretty happy so far + extra cash.. could of been worse

Did this exact same trade and was able to upgrade ledger to marc murphy this week because of it :D
WINNING!

Hippo

I have him and duffman, keepers for the yr for sure