READ THIS IF YOU HAVE MALCESKI

Started by Derryn23, April 22, 2012, 01:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derryn23

Be careful with him now that Armstrong is playing this weekend. They both play a similar role with that sweeping defence and first kick out of the backline. Longmire likes Armstrong more than Malsexy = less time for MAL

kilbluff1985

not that i have him but your a bit l8

Colliwobblers

Handy info well done. I don't have him but can't say I haven't considered and I still need a mid priced backman in the next couple of weeks so I'll be watching you Malceski  ;)

Impromptu

Quote from: Derryn23 on April 22, 2012, 01:27:00 AM
Be careful with him now that Armstrong is playing this weekend. They both play a similar role with that sweeping defence and first kick out of the backline. Longmire likes Armstrong more than Malsexy = less time for MAL

Great  :o :o :o :o

Traded in Malceski for Broughton  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ a few rounds ago

afl_freak2

what a load of crap!! if thats the case malceski will push up into the mids a bit more

Plastic Boy

Have to agree with Freak2....

Malceski will push up onto the wing and get plenty of ball on the half back/wing, armstrong will try run it out of the back pocket using malceski as the link.

I dont have either but Malceski got plenty of it when Kennelly was playing and they are all similar players

ando_10

Quote from: afl_freak2 on April 22, 2012, 02:02:53 AM
what a load of crap!! if thats the case malceski will push up into the mids a bit more
+1 your absoutley kidding yourself if you think longmire likes armstrong more than malceski  :o ridiculous statement.

HTM

Quote from: ando_10 on April 22, 2012, 09:26:29 AM
Quote from: afl_freak2 on April 22, 2012, 02:02:53 AM
+1 your absoutley kidding yourself if you think longmire likes armstrong more than malceski  :o ridiculous statement.

+2, Stupid statement, I don't think it will effect Malceski what so ever, anyways Tony Armstrong is a deadset muppet

Slashers

Phew, thank god you guys came along to save the day. I was starting to worry about the tone of the thread in the beginning!!

MLS

I'm a crows fan, and I can confirm that Armstrong is a muppet.

Malceski is a proven player across many seasons

afl_freak2

armstrong is def not a proven player! hence the reason the spud was traded.

malceski is a class player and one of the first picked for the swans.

sounds like a troll post to me????

Colty

Quote from: Derryn23 on April 22, 2012, 01:27:00 AM

This comment is absolute dross. It has no base whatsoever. Longmire likes Armstrong more than Malceski? Armstong will be lucky to hold his spot next week. Even if what you are saying is correct what are Malceski owners meant to do?

Ringo

So much for the coaches love of Armstrong named as sub. So this thread is possibly absolute BS.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Ringo on April 22, 2012, 03:17:25 PM
So much for the coaches love of Armstrong named as sub. So this thread is possibly absolute BS.
beat me too it

HotTiges

Malceski is clearly a better player then Armstrong.