how many trades will people have after this week?

Started by The Primates, April 22, 2012, 12:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Primates

I would just like to know where I'm situated in the amount of trades used compared to most others?

kilbluff1985

The Primates

I have 22 remaining and have to trade Carrazo out this week

Noz

kilbluff1985

Ringo

I have 20 left and will be using my final rookie rectification this week possibly with Ledger > treloar.

mpollock

I have 18 left and don't intent to trade this week unless Dempsey or Ablett turn out to be LTI ... which i highly doubt based on current reports.

I always planned to trade hard early and use 4-6 trades in the first 3-4 rounds ... so happy with where i am sitting.  Shame i had to use some of these trades for injuries.  :)

Colliwobblers

19, 2 more to be used next week and every week after the way things are going.

Ablett / Shaw / Lake / Dempsey / Fyfe

Only Ablett and Fyfe are real concerns of them all but there goes two trades straight up without making any improvement to the team just sideways trading injured players.

At least most will be in the same boat.

MGK1

24 and ranked top 200.

Gotten lucky so far.. only injury was basically Fyfe and picked all the good rooks therefore not needing a trade.

hannebery2rohan

The Bomber

Samm79

Quote from: MGK1 on April 22, 2012, 01:32:21 AM
24 and ranked top 200.

Gotten lucky so far.. only injury was basically Fyfe and picked all the good rooks therefore not needing a trade.

You must be as excited as a fat kid in a candy store!

Ringo

20 1 injury and 3 rookie with one more rookie (Ledger) to sort this week plus any LTI Injuries. (LTI greater than 4 weeks as with adequate bench cover can afford to lose the occasional league name to maintain trades)

Jay

Week 2:
Dickson-->milera

week 4:
Fyfe-->sidearse
mumford-->sandi

so 21 trades left...will most likely bring in treloar for ledger...and if trading gaj has to be done, it will be done :'(