Chad Cornes shower score...

Started by djtranny, April 22, 2012, 12:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djtranny

Did anyone watch the game and give some more info about why Chaddy scored so bad?

Nth_Roo

tbagrocks

yeah Chad looked like a passenger!
so do we keep him?

Nth_Roo

Also seemed more interested in fighting rather than getting a kick

upthemaidens

i have to say i watched the game and was expecting him to have atleast 70..so i was totally baffled by his score.  he did alot of little things that wouldnt have got him points, but still 25 was quite annoying..
its funny he does well first 2 weeks so i get him in and yep turns into crud, so typical.. now the problem is what to do with him? 25 is not acceptable

Noz

Well if you traded him in off the back of a couple of good games why trade him after 1 bad game.

tbagrocks

yeah but 25's not a bad game its a shocker! if he doesn't play back where he will get kicks at will, and he plays foward, I think there's no point having him

upthemaidens

Quote from: Noz on April 22, 2012, 12:47:09 AM
Well if you traded him in off the back of a couple of good games why trade him after 1 bad game.
cause thats the way i roll...   

charliesheen

thats the risk you took with chad, always had a chance of playing forward.  will probably go bang next week.

mpollock

I traded in Hurn in DT two weeks ago and he scored 80odd last week and 20odd this week ... but certainly not going to trade him out based on that ...

Cornes will play a lot of football down back this year and pick up cheap touches ... give him a few weeks and see what he delivers ... it was only one game.  :)

nathan11

Chuck him on the bench so he can ton up worked for me and lake :)

Colliwobblers

He has to be more useful to them down back, Sheeds is no idiot why waste him up FWD? and he was a waste. I would hang onto him one more round to see if he goes back which he should, his break was 43 which will go up to around 90 but even if he has an average game next week and gets 50 he wont lose much cash.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 22, 2012, 01:33:40 AM
He has to be more useful to them down back, Sheeds is no idiot why waste him up FWD? and he was a waste. I would hang onto him one more round to see if he goes back which he should, his break was 43 which will go up to around 90 but even if he has an average game next week and gets 50 he wont lose much cash.
yeah i'll give 1 more week  and if he stinks it up i'll trade him to maybe 5fer on the bubble

Locinator

Hopefully because your your guys case he'll do a Brian Lake again 30 odd then 100 odd

PICCOLLO

Played up fwd because Cameron out and their options were limited. With Patton due back soon (played ressies I think) and Cameron likely to return, think Cornesy will be back at CHB next week or at worst week after.  For his price, I'd keep him for now.  Pretty much this years Bock.