3 STAR
5 (27.8%)
4 STAR
6 (33.3%)
5 STAR
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 2

owenbond007

Left short with orren redden mummy out in rucks and Fyfe out with no back up ala Smedts and couch warming pine, I traded Fyfe to Treloar, kept the big mumy and ousted orren for Sandilands. Its early days but im pretty happy with the trades. How do you rate em?

Jukes

Wish I had the hindisight to go Fyfe down to Treloar. But of course I traded in Whitecross.

MGK1

Wouldve straight traded Mumford to Sandilands.. Now your in trouble there for the Rnd 12 bye.

The Fyfe trade worked out well albeit 1 week.. Just think the 3 rook ruck is working so well right now you didnt need to spend the cash in the rucks.

But hey what do i know its just an opinion..

Colliwobblers

3 star agree mummy - sandi is what i did. downgrading fyfe probably a good move treloar is a gun and fyfe is a huge risk to  hang onto

owenbond007

Mummy will come good. Giles is ripping it up yes Ill be fine in byes actually thought about it. Got Mummy and Sandy out 12 giles redden will cover it. Redden will get plenty more games only has to play r12 and im laughing

owenbond007

one star cmon seriously! They scored combo of 207 for a rookie and premo. Seriously man!

Holz

Quote from: owenbond007 on April 22, 2012, 12:57:11 AM
one star cmon seriously! They scored combo of 207 for a rookie and premo. Seriously man!

i think its more trading out orren instead of mummy that was the problem trading in trealor and sandi was good i still think it would be better having Sandi and Giles in the ruck and than next week bringing in a premium mid. Next week do you play mummy or giles?

owenbond007

mummy if fit, if his out for 3-4 then he rides the pine. His a unkown factor atm.

Holz

Quote from: owenbond007 on April 22, 2012, 01:26:53 AM
mummy if fit, if his out for 3-4 then he rides the pine. His a unkown factor atm.

giles is scoring just as well with no injury concerns, jacobs is a good ruck and he still got 100 even with brogan in the side. But still Sandi, Mummy, Giles nice looking ruck combo there, im sure sandi and mummy will miss some more games and you have the best backup possible. 

MGK1

Stephenson will get games against teams with the good ruck combos. This week cats have Maric so hes not really needed.
I would've made some cash on him first before getting rid of him.

owenbond007

Quote from: MGK1 on April 22, 2012, 01:34:45 AM
Stephenson will get games against teams with the good ruck combos. This week cats have Maric so hes not really needed.
I would've made some cash on him first before getting rid of him.

I got a bigger cash cow in treloar though and gave myself some depth in ruck department. How much really would orren have made me and if mummy is out for 4+ weeks i have the option of going orren, thats a worst case scenario though. Until i get a futher diagnosis on mummy im unable to commit, the fyfe situation was a bit more clear cut its very likely hell have surgery else he would of played.

Plastic Boy

I would have gone

Mummy - Sandi

Smedts - Treloar

Fyfe is back next week and if you didn't want to keep Fyfe you could have gone Fyfe to Stevie J next week and still kept that FWD Premo.

1 1/2 Stars for me

owenbond007

Fyfe will have a shoulder reconstruction. His a liability atm.