1 (0.9%)
Other
8 (6.8%)
Keeping
61 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

The Silent Partner

Quote from: elephants on April 23, 2012, 11:19:16 PM
I'll be trading now I reckon... What about when Gazz returns though? Do we bring him straight in or do we trade him in around bye time??
Hey Ele
I reckon Bye time would be more ideal but if he only has two weeks still only Rd 7 he is back could lose a few points saying he gets 130+ every week. I guess thats why if we do the trade it has to be another mid premo with bye to suit. It is milking time soon and the def rooks Bugg and Clarke aren't performing too badly could be first upgrade or second after a fwd upgrade pending bank balance.
I think the trade depends if your going for overall or league.

elephants

Yeah, cheers lads. I think its do-able especially with the number of underpriced premiums out there...

Quote from: grimreaper on April 23, 2012, 11:23:10 PM
Getting rid of a golden player, and wasting a golden trade...? Are you mad. This year should be easy.

In the process though we gain a golden extra 60 points per round by fielding a premium over a rookie times by 3 weeks equals 180 points...
Add to this the golden 80-100k you could save...
I dunno, just my opinion.

The Silent Partner

Quote from: elephants on April 24, 2012, 12:06:51 AM
Yeah, cheers lads. I think its do-able especially with the number of underpriced premiums out there...

Getting rid of a golden player, and wasting a golden trade...? Are you mad. This year should be easy.

In the process though we gain a golden extra 60 points per round by fielding a premium over a rookie times by 3 weeks equals 180 points...
What are your thoughts on ebert nets me 200K in the bank and i can upgrade a fwd next couple of weeks

weee

Well im thinking of offloading Gazza, and look to be one of my first upgrades, Last year if im not correct after his injury last year, the two rounds afterwise he scored 101, and 97 which are reasonable but will still mean a biggish decreases and they are rolling with him to the bye rounds, which make him a pretty good upgrade target.

Looking at Getting on Swan, so have to make the decision before Wednesday :\, but Collingswood draw up until the bye is fairly easy, with player Gold Coast, Melbourne, Bulldogs all at some stage. And with Penduls looking to be limping around i cannot afford to have TWO underdone Premo's in the Mids,  :-\ :-\

But in saying all of this he might come back and smash a couple of 130's :-\. That's the beauty of Dream Team,

elephants

Quote from: The Silent Partner on April 24, 2012, 12:11:17 AM
Quote from: elephants on April 24, 2012, 12:06:51 AM

What are your thoughts on ebert nets me 200K in the bank and i can upgrade a fwd next couple of weeks

Well really it comes down to what do you think Ebert can average for the rest of the year. It could be a masterstroke of Ebert ends being a 105+ midfielder but at the end of the day fo you really want to have to do a double trade to make Ebert a premium? I wouldn't have thought so.

In short... You have to risk it for the biscuit ;)

The Silent Partner

Indeed it is the biscuit I crave think i will sit on it for a while wont be getting Stanton or any other Don or Pie so i'll just wait reckon the cursor is getting closer to trade button though :-\

elephants

Hahah yep my cursor is acting similarly. Although I am looking at the Swandogga... I gotta get to work tomorrow :P

DT Gun

yes people trade ablett away now..

PS. He will return to be my captain in 2 weeks against GWS

elephants

Quote from: DT Gun on April 24, 2012, 02:00:00 AM

But will he be risked for that game?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on April 24, 2012, 02:05:38 AM
Quote from: DT Gun on April 24, 2012, 02:00:00 AM

But will he be risked for that game?
Yes. If we don't beat GWS then bluesy will get sacked.

Ricochet

"GARY Ablett has set himself the challenge of missing just one game, and will wear a knee brace for a week and spend hours in ice baths in a bid to halve his time on the sidelines."
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/gary-ablett-braces-for-quick-return/story-e6frf9jf-1226336554959

tbagrocks

Quote from: Ricochet on April 24, 2012, 10:39:44 AM
"GARY Ablett has set himself the challenge of missing just one game, and will wear a knee brace for a week and spend hours in ice baths in a bid to halve his time on the sidelines."
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/gary-ablett-braces-for-quick-return/story-e6frf9jf-1226336554959
doc says 2-3, Gaz wants one. maby he'll miss 2!, doubt its worth trading if he's missing 2 weeks!

T Dog

[/quote]
doc says 2-3, Gaz wants one. maby he'll miss 2!, doubt its worth trading if he's missing 2 weeks!
[/quote]

Doc will probably win in this battle tba ::)

Sleeken

Quote from: Ricochet on April 24, 2012, 10:39:44 AM

Doubt he'll manage one week.

I'm keeping him regardless but am going to try some early upgrades...hopefully there aren't any more injuries.

Praetorian

They'll want to make sure Ablett's fit before playing him. Even if he only misses one, I'm willing to ride out the inevitable price drop that will come from scoring 97 when priced at ~580k.

The real question for me is who to bring in for him. :( I've narrowed it down to Boyd and Swan. Taking suggestions.