Lanthony
1 (0.9%)
Other
8 (6.8%)
Keeping
61 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

LF

The way the resting is going with GWS it wouldn`t surprise me if the likes of Kennedy,Bugg and Smith are next in line for a rest.

Andrew

Quote from: luvfooty on April 23, 2012, 03:14:34 PM
The way the resting is going with GWS it wouldn`t surprise me if the likes of Kennedy,Bugg and Smith are next in line for a rest.

Fair point, I think it could help their price rise in the long run too.

Alka

Surely not having Ablett will hurt you in the long-term when he comes scoring 150+?

Cayenne

Quote from: Andrew on April 23, 2012, 03:14:13 PM
Quote from: Cayenne on April 23, 2012, 03:12:58 PM
Ablett to Jmac 8)

Easiest trade of the season if you don't have J-Mac.
Leaves plenty of cash to go magner and kennedy to premo's next week.

Holz

Quote from: Andrew on April 23, 2012, 03:12:32 PM
Interesting to hear someone who thinks Kennedy -> Treloar is a lock-in trade. GWS play Bulldogs this week, surely some big scores from their rookie guns..? Or Treloar a far better prospect?

I've got Hall and Cameron as other forward rookies, I want to give them another week for sure.

i would like to keep kennedy as he has 60k left in him, but i really rate trealor and i think he can average 70+ easy wheras kennedy im predicitng a 60+ from here on. Plus the 100k i get is vital as im going to go for my first upgrade target next week. IM brining in chappy :)

Holz

Quote from: Alka on April 23, 2012, 03:17:51 PM
Surely not having Ablett will hurt you in the long-term when he comes scoring 150+?

not if you upgrade to him in 3 weeks.

Ricochet

Sheeds said there could be 5 changes this week
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/133829/default.aspx

Holz

Quote from: Ricochet on April 23, 2012, 03:30:46 PM

imagine if shiel, mcdonald etc.. were rested. I have 3 GWS guys in my mids and i need them. If im losing some of my players at least i should get greene back.

Windigo

Well at least Coniglio will play.  8)

LF

Quote from: Ricochet on April 23, 2012, 03:30:46 PM

Well Coniglio should be back this week then

Cayenne

After this weeks trades I'll likely have 8 gws rookies. Should be OK if up to 6 get rested.

Got easy wins in leagues this week so not too stressed, but going for overall would be nice.

Hippo

So i dont want to trade Ablett and i also want Trelour but would be getting rid of a rookie too soon to swap him for one.
Ablett would sit on the bench then!

Trade Ablett too Trelour!

Then in 2-3 weeks trade one of Kennedy/Magner/Shiels etc etc back too Ablett.

Have got Trelour but have not milked a cow too early and scored the MPP i needed from fwds to backs + the extra money from the extra 2-3 weeks of rookie price rises

Windigo

Are people seriously going to trade Ablett?  :o

Spite

Jmac wont get rested nor any senior GWS players yet.

I imagine the incoming players will be coniglio, greene, cameron, x, new player with x being a player who has already played a game and got dropped

My best guess for outs would be... kennedy, townsend (gen soreness) MAYBE shiel/smith although unlikely.

If kennedy and smith are dropped (along with shiel) that would be the greatest result for me in the history for DT I think :P Having mccarthy as m5 and porps as f6 would allow me to play jmac and treloar and hopefully shoot up the rankings.

Holz

Quote from: Hippo on April 23, 2012, 03:45:44 PM
So i dont want to trade Ablett and i also want Trelour but would be getting rid of a rookie too soon to swap him for one.
Ablett would sit on the bench then!

Trade Ablett too Trelour!

Then in 2-3 weeks trade one of Kennedy/Magner/Shiels etc etc back too Ablett.

Have got Trelour but have not milked a cow too early and scored the MPP i needed from fwds to backs + the extra money from the extra 2-3 weeks of rookie price rises

Interesting idea, however  with what looks like alot of GWS rookies getting rested i might trade one of them instead. But because your not replacing ablett with a premium your not going to gain any points of the rest of the pack. For that reason i think yo9u shoudl trade a guy like kennedy instead.

If your trading ablett it would have to be for a guy like rocky, chappy etc.. in my opinion.