Lanthony
1 (0.9%)
Other
8 (6.8%)
Keeping
61 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

T Dog

If I bench Ablett this week I will have to bring in Magner from reserve :o now theres a few games of experince dropping off the park for a rookie. >:(

mpollock

I think this is pretty simple:

1)  You will almost certainly not know until the GC game actually starts next week if Ablett is playing
2)  You don't trade him this week unless he is locked in for surgery which won't happen
3)  You start him on the field with an emergency selected if he pulls out
4)  You don't make him captain and go Swan, Pendles, M.Murphy or whichever other gun you have
5)  Unless he is confirmed for surgery (unlikely) he WILL be named ... but MAY not play

As the Fyfe incident shows ... all AFL coaches play funny buggers and keep us in the total dark as long as possible!!
Did I miss anything??

blah128

Quote from: mpollock on April 22, 2012, 09:03:15 PM
I think this is pretty simple:

1)  You will almost certainly not know until the GC game actually starts next week if Ablett is playing
2)  You don't trade him this week unless he is locked in for surgery which won't happen
3)  You start him on the field with an emergency selected if he pulls out
4)  You don't make him captain and go Swan, Pendles, M.Murphy or whichever other gun you have
5)  Unless he is confirmed for surgery (unlikely) he WILL be named ... but MAY not play

As the Fyfe incident shows ... all AFL coaches play funny buggers and keep us in the total dark as long as possible!!
Did I miss anything??

Well said...now hopefully everyone reads it before all the "Should I trade GAJ out or not?" threads open up

Ziplock

Dave085

Quote from: whatlez on April 22, 2012, 01:03:28 PM
Yeah I wish I had Boyd. I think I jynxed Gary since I was at the game :'(

Please tell us which games youre attending this year to avoid further issues!  :P

klankers

https://twitter.com/#!/GaryAblettJnr

QuoteGary Ablett Jnr ‏@GaryAblettJnr

Great result nothing serious, doc thinks 2-3 weeks but I'm confident I can get back earlier! Thanks for your support!

Wonder who will trade him now

Jukes

I reckon he'll only miss one. Definitely not trading him. Only idiots who don't know how to hold a trade will trade him.

tbagrocks

I'll have a look and see if there's any value in a trade, then i'll keep him!!!!!!!!!

Ricochet

only good thing to come from this is i can use the VC loophole with him

Andrew

Quote from: klankers on April 23, 2012, 12:54:03 PM
https://twitter.com/#!/GaryAblettJnr

QuoteGary Ablett Jnr ‏@GaryAblettJnr

Great result nothing serious, doc thinks 2-3 weeks but I'm confident I can get back earlier! Thanks for your support!

Wonder who will trade him now

Even if it's 2 weeks, that's alot of money sitting on the bench while replacements such as Magner, Shiel, and Greene haven't been setting the World alight in recent weeks. I'm likely to trade Ablett on the back of that, but a real shame that Swan, Pendlebury, and Stanton all play on Wednesday..!

essendon2

Fletch74

Why trade Ablett? You will most likely end up trading him back in at some stage. It's only 2 weeks...

Trades wasted.

Ricochet

Quote from: Fletch74 on April 23, 2012, 01:09:42 PM
Why trade Ablett? You will most likely end up trading him back in at some stage. It's only 2 weeks...

Trades wasted.

+10000000

Justin Bieber

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well he can warm the bench and hopefully he's back by round 7.