Lanthony
1 (0.9%)
Other
8 (6.8%)
Keeping
61 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Zombie2.5

... I should go with my instinct more.... i predicted Gazza will score more than most other super premos...(Pendles/Boyd/Swan)

danger

Quote from: elephants on April 21, 2012, 11:31:22 PM
Let's all wait for my vice captain Matty Boyd to rip out 180...

That would be handy. I need Boyd to outscore hargrave by 144 to win my league match haha

Slashers

Quote from: Nails on April 22, 2012, 12:02:18 AM
Quote from: Slashers on April 21, 2012, 11:26:44 PM
By the sounds of it, really, Monty should change it to a bandaid. If there's too much talk about him during the week, Monty asked for it I say.

Why mate? Do you even know what the symbols mean... learn what you're talking about first.

"Injured (red cross). This player will most probably not return for the rest of the game due to an injury"

The red cross is 100% appropriate.
Why mate does your reply need to be so attacking. Settle down.

Anyway, I disagree. Your missing my point.
It was at the end of the game, so Monty is just making an assumption. Why bother going back on?
It was reported that he wanted to return!?!
He copped a knock and went off, there was minutes left, so he was talked into not returning = bandaid.
Robbie Grays was at the end of the game - but obviously a red cross with that one.

Football Factory

:'(     ..  even god gets injured      :o

Oh well could have been worse could have happened in the first quarter

upthemaidens

Quote from: Slashers on April 22, 2012, 11:03:49 AM
Quote from: Nails on April 22, 2012, 12:02:18 AM
Quote from: Slashers on April 21, 2012, 11:26:44 PM
By the sounds of it, really, Monty should change it to a bandaid. If there's too much talk about him during the week, Monty asked for it I say.

Why mate? Do you even know what the symbols mean... learn what you're talking about first.

"Injured (red cross). This player will most probably not return for the rest of the game due to an injury"

The red cross is 100% appropriate.
Why mate does your reply need to be so attacking. Settle down.

Anyway, I disagree. Your missing my point.
It was at the end of the game, so Monty is just making an assumption. Why bother going back on?
It was reported that he wanted to return!?!
He copped a knock and went off, there was minutes left, so he was talked into not returning = bandaid.
Robbie Grays was at the end of the game - but obviously a red cross with that one.
does it really matter?  there are gunna be hundreds of ablett this and ablett that threads no matter what symbol was on him  geez..

Slashers

Well he pretty much had a bandaid in round 1 (turned to heart) and a bandaid in round 2 and there wasn't a hundred threads after those. So whether it be bandaid or red-cross, IMO it does make a difference.
Its just my opinion anyway. Wanted to put it out there thats all. No need to get worked up.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Slashers on April 22, 2012, 11:45:42 AM
Well he pretty much had a bandaid in round 1 (turned to heart) and a bandaid in round 2 and there wasn't a hundred threads after those. So whether it be bandaid or red-cross, IMO it does make a difference.
Its just my opinion anyway. Wanted to put it out there thats all. No need to get worked up.
im not getting worked up, i just dont think its gunna matter.. monty isnt gunna read your post and if he does he's not gunna go to the trouble of changing the symbol,, ablett could not have played on(even if he wanted to) so the cross was the correct symbol, live with it

Justin Bieber

Shut up all. He's fine. But not my captain next week.

elephants

Whose the dude that said Boyd has a bad record against the Dees and that should switch to Ablett captain...?

Well, I listened to you...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on April 22, 2012, 12:48:32 PM
Whose the dude that said Boyd has a bad record against the Dees and that should switch to Ablett captain...?

Well, listened to you...
Are you directed at me here? Hopefully not  :-\

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on April 22, 2012, 12:49:09 PM
Quote from: elephants on April 22, 2012, 12:48:32 PM

Well, listened to you...
Are you directed at me here? Hopefully not  :-\

Nah don't think it was you ;)

Justin Bieber

Yeah I wish I had Boyd. I think I jynxed Gary since I was at the game :'(

Windigo

Just like last time....He'll get up and play next week.

But Swan, your my C.  :)

Notorious P.I.G.

Injury update on SEN radio: "Ablett woke up this morning in severe pain, going for further tests however Gold Coast are very worried about the knee."

No link yet sorry, have to wait until this is confirmed...

Ricochet

Quote from: Notorious P.I.G. on April 22, 2012, 02:25:26 PM
Injury update on SEN radio: "Ablett woke up this morning in severe pain, going for further tests however Gold Coast are very worried about the knee."

No link yet sorry, have to wait until this is confirmed...

From God himself on twitter...
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/ablett-allays-fears-on-injured-knee-20120422-1xenw.html
""The knee is stiff and sore, but the doc reckons structurally it's fine."