Lanthony
1 (0.9%)
Other
8 (6.8%)
Keeping
61 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Football Factory

I reckon 2 weeks .. so not worth trading  ;)

LEV

lol at all the people who are wanting to trade out the GAJ. lol lol lol.  Better luck in 2013 :)

Flame

+1..I've kept him!! Hopefully he'll only miss a week or 2!!

Spite

Quote from: LEV on April 25, 2012, 07:18:34 PM
lol at all the people who are wanting to trade out the GAJ. lol lol lol.  Better luck in 2013 :)

I traded ablett to swan and made him captain. lol lol lol to you too mate ;)

egosbar

i done the same lol , it was only one trade , i can bring him back in again , i would of only bought swan in anyway now i dont have to do that  so it was well worth it , hopefully gaj has a rest for four weeks we dont want to see him playing injured

TheBeatles

yeah im trading him to Murph then get him back in a few weeks depending what happens.  Going to get murph anyway??

elephants

Quote from: Spite on April 25, 2012, 07:49:56 PM

ZING!!

powersuperkents

Quote from: elephants on April 25, 2012, 09:03:22 PM

ZING!!
You guys are basing the descision on one match what if Ablett comes back early and averages in the 130's whilst Swan only averages in the 110's even though that is really unlikely

Also what are your opinions on Scott Selwood should I trade him for Swan, Pendlebury, Rockliff, J. Selwood or Murphy? or just keep him in the team?

Spite

Quote from: powersuperkents on April 25, 2012, 10:00:15 PM

ZING!!
You guys are basing the descision on one match what if Ablett comes back early and averages in the 130's whilst Swan only averages in the 110's even though that is really unlikely

Also what are your opinions on Scott Selwood should I trade him for Swan, Pendlebury, Rockliff, J. Selwood or Murphy? or just keep him in the team?

If ablett averages 130 and swan averages 110, lets say 2 weeks from now;

I have scored 150+ more points from this trade by going ablett to swan. Ablett will take around 8 rounds (7.5 to be exact :P) to catch up those points if he gets 130 compared to swans 110.

I plan on trading ablett back into my team in about 3 or 4 weeks, he won't have the time to come back and catch up points. Waste of a trade? Maybe. If Swan is my captain and scores another 150 point game next week, then the answer would be NO.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Spite on April 25, 2012, 10:08:02 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on April 25, 2012, 10:00:15 PM

What do you think about Scott Selwood should I trade him out now? or will he mantain his average?

ZING!!

If ablett averages 130 and swan averages 110, lets say 2 weeks from now;

I have scored 150+ more points from this trade by going ablett to swan. Ablett will take around 8 rounds (7.5 to be exact :P) to catch up those points if he gets 130 compared to swans 110.

I plan on trading ablett back into my team in about 3 or 4 weeks, he won't have the time to come back and catch up points. Waste of a trade? Maybe. If Swan is my captain and scores another 150 point game next week, then the answer would be NO.

Spite

Selwood to rockliff doesn't look too bad. Selwood to swan/pendles looks great and even murphy... Just be careful with the byes.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Spite on April 25, 2012, 10:22:01 PM
Selwood to rockliff doesn't look too bad. Selwood to swan/pendles looks great and even murphy... Just be careful with the byes.
Do you think its worth the trade. I'd probably go Selwood to Rockliff and then Anthony/Ebert to Swan

FonFatty

I have only used 2 trades thus far and I am considering bringing in J Selwood for GAJ this week. I have been lucky so far with my team, have missed all the carnage with injuries, am ranked 634th and had D Swan as VC, if all my players are playing I will keep GAJ, but if either Smedts, Stephenson, Coniglio or any other rookie is not playing I will be picking up Selwood.
I was intending on picking up Selwood within the next few weeks, now I will use that trade to pick up Ablett again, YES I do end up using another trade, but like I said earlier, having only used 2 trades so far I will be pulling the trigger.
With Swans' 171 as VC and picking up another Prem, I can see myself making top 100 at the end of this week.

My team right now with 22 trades left;

Deledio, Goddard, Scotland, Broughton, Bugg, Clarke, Bower (Morris, Ellis)

Ablett, Boyd, Swan, Mitchell, Magner, McDonald (Shiel, Coniglio)

Cox, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

Robinson, Sidebottom, Franklin, Lewis, Martin, D Smith, Treloar (Kennedy, Hall)

So yeah trading GAJ will help me climb the rankings, especially to Joelwood, he has some easy opposition in the coming weeks.
Going over my side I think I have nailed all the right rookies, so they will bring me quick $$$ and I believe I can take the punt with GAJ especially with 22 trades remaining.
Would you guys pull the trigger in my case?

Spite

Quote from: FonFatty on April 26, 2012, 12:48:55 AM
I have only used 2 trades thus far and I am considering bringing in J Selwood for GAJ this week. I have been lucky so far with my team, have missed all the carnage with injuries, am ranked 634th and had D Swan as VC, if all my players are playing I will keep GAJ, but if either Smedts, Stephenson, Coniglio or any other rookie is not playing I will be picking up Selwood.
I was intending on picking up Selwood within the next few weeks, now I will use that trade to pick up Ablett again, YES I do end up using another trade, but like I said earlier, having only used 2 trades so far I will be pulling the trigger.
With Swans' 171 as VC and picking up another Prem, I can see myself making top 100 at the end of this week.

So yeah trading GAJ will help me climb the rankings, especially to Joelwood, he has some easy opposition in the coming weeks.
Going over my side I think I have nailed all the right rookies, so they will bring me quick $$$ and I believe I can take the punt with GAJ especially with 22 trades remaining.

Yes I would. It is a brilliant side mate, good luck! :)

FonFatty

Quote from: Spite on April 26, 2012, 12:53:08 AM
Quote from: FonFatty on April 26, 2012, 12:48:55 AM

Yes I would. It is a brilliant side mate, good luck! :)
For overall you have to take these sort of risks, keeping $592k on the bench for a couple of weeks won't win you overall.