i have a huge problem want to message the herald sun

Started by SonsOfZeus, April 21, 2012, 08:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonsOfZeus

i mad some trades on friday before the saints vs freo game i had shaw-carrazzo and mumford-sandilands

upon seeing late mail reversed and traded mumford to sandi and fyfe to NRoo i benched shaw and played ellis and left clay smith and ledger n the pine and played jmac.

log back in to see my opposition (fanfooty platinum league). and to my surprise shw is on field as is fyfe mumford and clay smith 4 dougnuhgts. i check my team religiously 4-5 times to make sure it is perfect!!!

could it have been a glitch in the system.

btw i posted this same message in the activity b4 a ball had been kicked on friday night so was unaware of wat sandi and roo had scored.

wat do i do

Birry

I don't know If it happened to me or I was forgetful, but Shaw is in my main team right now. Luckily I have an emergency for him.

I don't really know what you can do. You could contact the Herald Sun, but they don't run it. Vapormedia does. It is basically impossible to revert your changes. Just might have to cop it.

foolysik

Good luck, but I reckon you got no hope. A glitch - but then there would be others like you? They will say its your fault. So you will need to suck it up mate. My experience with the Herald Sun was the Shaw betting scandal last year. I traded him in Friday morning, messaged HS at lunchtime but they refused to reverse the trade, even before lockout. They said it was my fault for not waiting until final teams. I criticized there integrity and fairness. Now I see this year they have "Reversible" trades which is just plain common sense. HS FTW

ZEDDOG

Sons of Zeus- I am in the same league (i am any Ability?)
So I checked your team in match centre
Sorry to say, you are right
Your team is absolutely stuffed this week.
Herald had a help email on the site but might be hard to prove
Good luck though as we need your scores for the rank

The Bomber

the same thing happened to me...i traded shaw and fyfe an then logged in a couple of hours later to find they are still on my team...i did not hit the reverse button...i managed to fix it but yeah i had the same thing

HotTiges

have a problem with the sun not updating the gc and bris game despite the result being known since 3qtr time

hannebery2rohan

yup, i like the reversible trades options. but to the op, i don't think you'll stand much of a chance and to be honest. when i read these types of threads, i'm more inclined to think the op did something wrong rather than a glitch on the herald sun's side.

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

One thing I've noticed with the reversible trades is that every time you do a reverse it resets your team to how it was the week before....e.g. when lockout was finished Monday I switched C and VC between Pendles and GAJ (Lesson learnt!). Then did some trades and reversed, but VC and C had swapped back to how it was the week before...

So...in your case e.g. you put Shaw on the bench, made a trade, then reversed it; Shaw would have gone back onto the field! Not sure if this is how it may have been in your case but somemthing to look at.

SonsOfZeus

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on April 22, 2012, 12:07:47 PM
One thing I've noticed with the reversible trades is that every time you do a reverse it resets your team to how it was the week before....e.g. when lockout was finished Monday I switched C and VC between Pendles and GAJ (Lesson learnt!). Then did some trades and reversed, but VC and C had swapped back to how it was the week before...

So...in your case e.g. you put Shaw on the bench, made a trade, then reversed it; Shaw would have gone back onto the field! Not sure if this is how it may have been in your case but somemthing to look at.

i know that man i had james macdonald on the pine and moved him onto the field and shaw to ellis after i made the trades. i sit down and religiously go through my side to make sure its right and every player is playing. not out of overall contention and am in a cash league so its bloody disapointing on top of that ill have to use next week trades to catch up instead of going forward in aggressive trading

sorry to the platinum league but if it doesnt get reversed im canning it

SonsOfZeus

ossie85

100% sure you pressed Confirm trade? A Couple of times this season I've almost forgot to click yes on the second page

^Almost wish that had happened to me though! I did do Shaw --> Carrazzo

SonsOfZeus

Quote from: ossie85 on April 22, 2012, 01:59:39 PM

100% sure you pressed Confirm trade? A Couple of times this season I've almost forgot to click yes on the second page

^Almost wish that had happened to me though! I did do Shaw --> Carrazzo

100% check over my side multiple times before closing the window its like an ocd