Main Menu

Great Win

Started by Kellogscrunchynut, April 21, 2012, 07:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kellogscrunchynut

Good work Don's knocking Carlton of their ledge, Apart from a particular game last year you guys have had the wood on the Blues.

AFEV

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on April 21, 2012, 07:50:04 PM
Good work Don's knocking Carlton of their ledge, Apart from a particular game last year you guys have had the wood on the Blues.
Only won 2 or 3 of the last 6 from memory :(

carsot

All the media was saying Essendon had no chance. Carlton were favourites and rightly so, but no chance? Those people were made to look like fools today.

Cookie Monster

Quote from: carsot on April 21, 2012, 10:02:17 PM
All the media was saying Essendon had no chance. Carlton were favourites and rightly so, but no chance? Those people were made to look like fools today.
so you're calling Australia a fool?

the whole of Australia gave Essendon no chance, i wanted to win 1 of Collingwood and Carlton, and i was expecting to beat Collingwood.

Not saying i thought we were going to lose, well i did, but i had a good feeling today.

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: Cookie Monster on April 21, 2012, 10:29:22 PM

the whole of Australia gave Essendon no chance, i wanted to win 1 of Collingwood and Carlton, and i was expecting to beat Collingwood.

Not saying i thought we were going to lose, well i did, but i had a good feeling today.
No Shaw?
No Ball?
No Thomas?

I say we go two from two!

Boomz

Quote from: coolfugitiv0 on April 22, 2012, 12:40:57 AM
Quote from: Cookie Monster on April 21, 2012, 10:29:22 PM

No Shaw?
No Ball?
No Thomas?

I say we go two from two!

Not sure Shaw & Thomas won't play & we will have some big outs too. I think we'll win but Pies always lift for Anzac day.

bomberboy0618

If Hurley doesnt play we will need Ryder and Belly to stand up massively as Ryder seems to be our only other tall forward capable of kicking a bag.