Carrazzo 4-6 weeks

Started by Notorious P.I.G., April 21, 2012, 04:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Notorious P.I.G.

Medical report on 3AW; hospital scans have shown a fracture in his shoulder, expected to be out for 4-6 weeks...

tigers123

Quote from: Notorious P.I.G. on April 21, 2012, 04:49:22 PM
Medical report on 3AW; hospital scans have shown a fracture in his shoulder, expected to be out for 4-6 weeks...

shower, its that bad?

i was hoping he'd be a good upgrade in 2 weeks time but no, sir!  :-[

Windigo

Seriously, this is uncanny that so many fantasy relevant players are going down.

tigers123

Quote from: Windigo on April 21, 2012, 04:56:20 PM
Seriously, this is uncanny that so many fantasy relevant players are going down.

haha who says we should start a petition asking for extra trades this season?! this last 10 days has been absolute horseshower!

crabapples

real shame from a non fantasy point, i like carrots and im not a blues man either

Jukes

When he returns he will be a great underpriced premium pick (give it a few rounds though and let him recover his be).

Kellogscrunchynut

The only good to come of his injury was Stantons massive score, since carrots surely would have gone to him.

Ricochet

he's gone and done a Seaby :(

mt_williams22

Quote from: crabapples on April 21, 2012, 05:39:03 PM
real shame from a non fantasy point, i like carrots and im not a blues man either
[/quote

Couldn't agree more. I am a Carlton supporter and the loss of Carazzo means a lot more to the club then any fantasy owners.

The It

Super upgrade target after the byes with a huge predicted BE of 206

frazzles

Quote from: Jukes on April 21, 2012, 05:53:04 PM
When he returns he will be a great underpriced premium pick (give it a few rounds though and let him recover his be).
definately why stanton scored so much, because i heard somewhere carrots would go to stanton if he was gettin leather poisoning

antonc

Half time news during the westcoast games saying going to be 8 weeks for carrots!!!

elephants

Yeah Doc Larkins reckons its a 6-10 week injury...

StuL

They're saying 8-10 weeks now on Fox.

Flame

Quote from: elephants on April 21, 2012, 09:52:06 PM
Yeah Doc Larkins reckons its a 6-10 week injury...
Have to trade him! Doc said 10 more likely!