Carrazzo!!!

Started by Notorious P.I.G., April 21, 2012, 02:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Notorious P.I.G.

Flower! Traded Carrazzo in for Heath Shaw this week; he's been taken down to the rooms with a shoulder injury in the first few minutes...

Dreamteam is the best...

picker_man

yep he's been subbed out ;D

Holz

Quote from: Notorious P.I.G. on April 21, 2012, 02:53:49 PM
Flower! Traded Carrazzo in for Heath Shaw this week; he's been taken down to the rooms with a shoulder injury in the first few minutes...

Dreamteam is the best...

carnage round at its best

Praetorian

Jesus dude, that's just unlucky. :( Feel for you.

merto09

Quote from: Notorious P.I.G. on April 21, 2012, 02:53:49 PM
Flower! Traded Carrazzo in for Heath Shaw this week

exact same as me. hating life.

tigers123

farkin spewin! that is gonna be a killer for many-a-team this week  :-X

Holz

hopefully he is back next week, would suck to trade him out if he is out for a while

tigers123

kinda good for me though because it will just about balance out the old donut i'm getting with birchall, shaw and smedts out!

Doyle

I actually had Carrazzo in for Shaw, but due to the late withdrawal of Fyfe, I traded him out instead, Phew. Divine intervention, if there is such a thing 

rider

+1 thanks Fyfe i think...

hopefully he is back next week will be my first def upgrade his price will be so tasty

Doyle

Quote from: rider on April 21, 2012, 03:11:51 PM
+1 thanks Fyfe i think...

hopefully he is back next week will be my first def upgrade his price will be so tasty

Wait another round because he will have a huge BE and then you can snap him up

StuL

CrowsFan

Quote from: Doyle on April 21, 2012, 03:05:05 PM
I actually had Carrazzo in for Shaw, but due to the late withdrawal of Fyfe, I traded him out instead, Phew. Divine intervention, if there is such a thing 
Haha same here!! So glad I pressed reverse!! :D

Flipper

Almost feel like necking myself now.

Lake and Grimes on the bench, Coniglio pulls out with Greene and Fyfe on the Bench in the mids (Goodes and Dickson on my fwd bench), and now Carrazzo is off to hospital so that looks like a long term injury.

Off to a flyer this year already!

Locinator

Upgrade target in a couple of weeks now