Main Menu

I tip Freo! and I won

Started by tbagrocks, April 21, 2012, 06:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

there is a lot to like about freo!!!... thay had to win tonight
but their players need to score more!!!!!!!!!!!
will have Barlow and Fyfe in a few weeks

kilbluff1985

i tipped them by 12 points damn you and your point Barlow

tbagrocks

Dockers are gonna be the difference this year!!!
who has the cahonies to go for Fyfe, Barlow, Broughts, Clanceeeeee you legggggggg even Bala's, Sandi!!!!1
will win it all!!!!!!

unceramonius

All i heard all day was oooooooooooooh saints are gona smash freo, and i said hmmm is that because saints are that great....or freo that bad?

Most said freo is that bad.I think  Freos list is great, but they have a hell of a lot of sebastian style grade A crabs on their list.

Pav is over rated, Mayne is a useless donkey, McPhee cant dispose to save his life, Anthony aint no forward.

Weed out the crap, and this team can easily compete for the top half of the 8. 

Barlow 21

Quote from: unceramonius on April 21, 2012, 09:15:43 AM
All i heard all day was oooooooooooooh saints are gona smash freo, and i said hmmm is that because saints are that great....or freo that bad?

Most said freo is that bad.I think  Freos list is great, but they have a hell of a lot of sebastian style grade A crabs on their list.

Pav is over rated, Mayne is a useless donkey, McPhee cant dispose to save his life, Anthony aint no forward.

Weed out the crap, and this team can easily compete for the top half of the 8.
Totally useless comment. Pav is not overrated.

Windigo

Sucked in by the stat that Freo haven't won at Etihad in years...Is that even right?

CrowsFan

If anything Pav is underrated. If he played for a Victorian club everyone would be saying he is one of the best players ever! But because he plays out in WA he gets little recognition for what he has done in his career

Barlow 21

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 21, 2012, 12:50:22 PM
If anything Pav is underrated. If he played for a Victorian club everyone would be saying he is one of the best players ever! But because he plays out in WA he gets little recognition for what he has done in his career

6 All-Australians, 493 Goals, 250 Games

valkorum

Big 3 CHF stats

Pav
Games: 260
Goals: 494
B&F: 6
AA: 6

Brown
Games: 212
Goals: 501
B&F: 3
AA: 2

Roo
Games: 223
Goals: 482
B&F: 5
AA: 4

Take in to consideration that Pav played in the backline for the first few years of his career (and won AA in the backline) while the other 2 have been forwards their whole career.  Also, the last few years Pav has played in the midfield.

Quote from: unceramonius on April 21, 2012, 09:15:43 AM

Pav - See above... He can also play any position on the ground except the ruck but I reckon he could do that to.

Mayne - kept Fisher to 5 possessions in the second half and kicked 2 goals himself.  One of the best defensive forwards going round.  People bag Mayne cos he was used as the #1 tall forward last season when he is clearly a medium forwardl.

McPhee - kept Milne to 1 goal, which came from an advantage play-on and racked up 20 possessions himself.  Is playing good football this year cos he is being played in position (half back line).

Anthony - jury is still out but kicked 2 goals on the weekend.