Barlow u beauty

Started by Memphistopheles, April 21, 2012, 02:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphistopheles

Traded in Barlow this week (upgraded Hampton) and he busted out a nice ton for me.

Think is price will go up now if I'm not mistaken as his be was about 75.

Anyone else get him?

The man is a dt jet. if he keeps it up he will be a lock all season.

elephants

Almost bought him in for Coniglio. Happy I held off as Fyfe and Shaw were out.

Still the kid is a legend and could be a sneaky top 10 mid this year!!

unceramonius

I know it means nothing in dreamteam world.......but his disposal was god awful against the saints.

He looked lazy, with half ass chases, errant handballs, kicks to opposition marks.   

The sort of performance where the oppostion hope he gets the ball, cause a turnover is coming.

StuL

Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 21, 2012, 02:32:55 AM
Traded in Barlow this week (upgraded Hampton) and he busted out a nice ton for me.

Anyone else get him?

You are wiser than the muppets who didn't get him.

henry

Quote from: unceramonius on April 21, 2012, 09:20:31 AM
I know it means nothing in dreamteam world.......but his disposal was god awful against the saints.

He looked lazy, with half ass chases, errant handballs, kicks to opposition marks.   

The sort of performance where the oppostion hope he gets the ball, cause a turnover is coming.
I don't think he was that bad, though at times he looked very slow which is probably a result of a lack of match practice last season. I had him in round 1 and am glad he's paying off after 2 sub affected scores. Will average over 100 for the rest of the year.

tigers123

Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 21, 2012, 02:32:55 AM

Anyone else get him?

good trade bro!

I'm considering getting him next week as I wanted to have another look at a few others in the <500K basket.. Cotchin and Lenny to name a few...

I left it another week because his BE was 91, and i thought he wouldn't smash it by that much, so he won't do up in price too much this week :P

m0nty has predicted he only go up by 4K next week:

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/game/newprices.php?id=4028

EAGLE4LIFE

i've had him since the start of the season and looks like he's sccoring like he did back in 2010 but he does look very slow and lazy compare to that year, if he could improve his tackling he will become a must fro all dt'ers at his price

twinkle

Quote from: henry on April 21, 2012, 12:24:04 PM
Quote from: unceramonius on April 21, 2012, 09:20:31 AM

I don't think he was that bad, though at times he looked very slow which is probably a result of a lack of match practice last season. I had him in round 1 and am glad he's paying off after 2 sub affected scores. Will average over 100 for the rest of the year.

Not sure he was that slow - more like didn't rush everything and backed himself more than the average player, drawing the opposition right in before disposing. Mind you he did have a couple of poor disposals/ turn overs. Happens to every player on occasion.