Main Menu

Fyfe Intrigue

Started by valkorum, April 21, 2012, 12:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/133669/default.aspx

QuoteFREMANTLE coach Ross Lyon is confident his young star Nathan Fyfe can see out the season without shoulder surgery.

Bluke

Still glad I pulled the trigger this time. Who knows whether he will pop it again!

valkorum

I think a lot of people dont realise that he played with the same injury all last season

Capper

dont think it was the same injury though. This is the first time that he has fully dislocated it

Ringo

Clubs are more aware of it now this year and rightly or wrongly it will be targeted when he plays and as tabs says and maybe you can confirm valk did not have a  full dislocation last year only shoulder popping in and out.

Windigo

I heard he dislocated it twice on the same day? They got it back in and it popped out again?  ???

Ziplock

Quote from: Ringo on April 21, 2012, 10:02:20 AM
Clubs are more aware of it now this year and rightly or wrongly it will be targeted when he plays and as tabs says and maybe you can confirm valk did not have a  full dislocation last year only shoulder popping in and out.

yeah it is completely different. My knee used to pop in and out as a kid, you just hit it and it pops back in... completely different to a dislocation.