Fyfe and Mumford you beauties!

Started by Generalsor, April 21, 2012, 12:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Generalsor

Pulled the trigger on Fyfe this week and started the year with Cox and 3 pups in the ruck - not so for 4 of my 5 league opponents this week who stuck with Fyfe and had Mumford on field (all of them without ruck emergencies  ;)).

I'm GTS in 4 leagues... As long as Captain Thompson tears it up against GWS that is  :D

The F.A.R.K.

picker_man

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 21, 2012, 12:15:41 AM
thommo 50 hb 1 kick
i'll take that after that flowering crap last week >:(

Generalsor

Jukes

Pretty unlucky that out of my 5 leagues none have Mumford playing and only 1 has Fyfe on field (with no cover).

Holz

im happy with mummy being out because it let me get in sandi

Spite

Quote from: Holzman on April 21, 2012, 01:22:57 AM

+1 except it cost me a trade but whatever, I'm just going for it now :)

Holz

Quote from: Spite on April 21, 2012, 01:30:30 AM

bah trades who needs them. My team will be pretty much set by round 16 and i still have 16 trades left by than. thats 8 double trades.

Spite

Quote from: Holzman on April 21, 2012, 01:33:07 AM
Quote from: Spite on April 21, 2012, 01:30:30 AM

bah trades who needs them. My team will be pretty much set by round 16 and i still have 16 trades left by than. thats 8 double trades.

I don't know how it happened but I'm trading hard or going home. I'm in a good spot, so going to go for it now rather than my usual top 3k finish blah blah crap every single year.

Broughton to birchall didn't help 2 weeks ago though.

Plastic Boy

LaHug

I have Mumford on the field with no ruck cover... Just assumed he would be playing so went out with my team as set as I could make it. This is why I should never leave the house before final teams.

Football Factory

+ 1
Quote from: LaHug on April 21, 2012, 10:49:59 AM
I have Mumford on the field with no ruck cover... Just assumed he would be playing so went out with my team as set as I could make it. This is why I should never leave the house before final teams.
Nasty bad luck .. hate it when shower like that happens

picker_man

Quote from: LaHug on April 21, 2012, 10:49:59 AM
dont worry m8 you've saved a trade and sandi will be rested round 6 you will be smiling then ;)

Justin Bieber

I think Mumford out again, is like a blessing in disguise.

bunyips

i'm never picking mumford again ..... averages 100 plus but can't play anywhere near a full season.  Might consider downgrading him and upgrading a back rookie to goddard - at least he will play!