I think it needs to be said- Pavlich

Started by Ziplock, April 20, 2012, 11:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Whats been wrong with him? completely underperforming :S He's been moved to CHF, but that's historically his best scoring position, with a decent midfield now he *should* be getting fed some serious ball and really slotting them through.

but he's not.

?

*looking at valk* :P

The F.A.R.K.

tigers123

call me crazy but ousted him for pearce this arvo :P

i was just sick of sub 80's that I was paying 460K for... fuk dat

MGK1

wow tigers123 ballsy move.. pearce is a bit of a flash in a pan but worked today i guess well done.

Almost went Fyfe to Pav this week but decided to hold off to wait for chappy.

Ricochet

and supposedly the fittest he's ever been... not sure whats going on but gonna have to hang onto him

Zombie2.5

Pearce will get like 60 next week..... then get dropped, come back score a 30 sub affected then score a ton.

Enough on him, Pav..... I'm disappointed, back in his fwd role and he's getting 70's. He just doesn't seem to be the target much when inside 50. Most of the points I saw him score were running back to the backline taking marks and kicking....

Tom_16

He doesn't seem to be getting as many cheap uncontested stats as usual, apart from that i don't have a clue why he is scoring terribly.

tigers123

Quote from: MGK1 on April 20, 2012, 11:36:40 PM
wow tigers123 ballsy move.. pearce is a bit of a flash in a pan but worked today i guess well done.

Almost went Fyfe to Pav this week but decided to hold off to wait for chappy.

haha cheers mate.... but have a look at his recent scores! 16 (sub), 91, 115, 109... had to have a crack! :)

Quote from: Ricochet on April 20, 2012, 11:40:14 PM
and supposedly the fittest he's ever been... not sure whats going on but gonna have to hang onto him

but yeah i thought at the start of the season he was probs a bit underpriced given he was moving back up forwards, was fitter than ever etc etc....

i reckon it comes down to the new game plan used by teams. the forward press is really hurting key forwards, look at cloke and pav for example... buddy is the only real exception to that...

Master Q

The F.A.R.K.

oh well i will pick him up on cheap....maybe straight swap for dickson

tigers123

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 20, 2012, 11:44:40 PM
oh well i will pick him up on cheap....maybe straight swap for dickson

hahahahahahhahaa good calll  :P

The F.A.R.K.

n00bsauce

Quote from: tigers123 on April 20, 2012, 11:43:22 PM

i reckon it comes down to the new game plan used by teams. the forward press is really hurting key forwards, look at cloke and pav for example... buddy is the only real exception to that...

hasn't been hurting tippett, waite, pods, Nroo or hawkins. all scoring really well at the moment