The first freo game i have watched all year....i noticed something

Started by The F.A.R.K., April 20, 2012, 10:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

salver11

I'm a Freo member boys and I love Greggy B or more accurately Bro Town. He has however tended to carry quad injuries throughout his career. There is no point him leading for the ball really because he's to slow! His thing is reading the play and knowing where to waddle to. From memory mondays paper stats showed he only had 69% odd time on ground, tends to say he may be carrying something and obviously makes it hard to score.

I can empathise with F.A.R.K.s argument, it's hard keeping a player when you don't like how they go about it. I traded him out after his first couple of weeks!

In saying that I watched the tigers on sunday and thought there were a heap of times when lids could have worked hard to get into space or just commit that bit more, was really getting to me, I honestly think he could have got 30= more points. But in the end I think he had about 32 touches, he's playing AFL and I'll be looking at getting a game in C grade reserves in a couple of weeks!

Mama Bu

Quote from: 2 large cokes on April 25, 2012, 07:05:19 PM
dt gun you and your comments are very unnecessary. much prefer fark than you.

+1

dt gun, does anyone actually prefer your comments

arlott

I have to agree with salver11, he has some good points. It's true that you have to be careful who you pick to trade and who you want to keep, but it's also important to trade if you realize that they don't go about it! If you keep this in mind and check their website, nothing can go wrong :)

DT Gun

The ablett thing was an example of his thought process..

I dont come on here to speak in a way everyone likes it..

We play Dream Team and im simply telling you that from a dream team perspective you can not trade out a player who is averaging 100 over a 3 week period, expecially a backman! If you can find an arguement to appose mine id love to hear it because i have yet to find one worth even listening to!

If you have a problem with that statement, you are not only being stubborn and just plain stupid

BlackMamba

DT Gun is the MeowMeow version of the DT forums. Not there to win votes but to tell it like it is.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Mama Bu on April 25, 2012, 11:23:24 PM
Quote from: 2 large cokes on April 25, 2012, 07:05:19 PM
dt gun you and your comments are very unnecessary. much prefer fark than you.

+1

dt gun, does anyone actually prefer your comments

This guy deleted his account cause he got scared of the gun.