Started by The F.A.R.K., April 20, 2012, 10:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

2 large cokes

Justin Bieber

The F.A.R.K.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: 2 large cokes on April 21, 2012, 12:24:41 AM
after reading your replies I have come to the conclusion you have little to absolutely no knowledge about football. basically none of te things you have said are correct. most things are actually idiotic.

the definition of junk time is when a game is basically over so stats and goals don't matter. simply because it is the last quarter does not make it junk. his goal was match winning.

also before broughton had kicked that goal the game was completely in the balance. at not one point did freo look like they had it in the bag.

you have also mentioned 'lucky' possessions many times. lol need I say more. was he also lucky that he got drafted into the afl?

and lastly the fact you don't think he will be in the top 7 defenders at the end of the year is the biggest joke of a reason for trading someone out? if you can have the top 7 or 6 players in every position come end of year then goodluck to you.

you are a dropkick

ooooooook mate

where do you want me to start.....

lets start with the lucky possessions

he was sitting outside packs waiting for cheap ball and waiting for the ball to land in his hands. He wasnt fighting for his own ball so yes indeed he was (here we go with the flower garden) flowering lucking to get flowering 20+ touches when he baerly put his best into this flowering game. While guys like flowering pearce and flowering ballantyne were flowering going into packs flowering head down and hard at the flowering ball he would sit outside the flowering pack and wait for a flowering cheap ball

now onto the draft. I never said a flowering word about the flowering draft so dont pull that one out on me you flower head. Broughton can be a lot better player than he is atm he has been terrible this year but on one hand ypu could say no one is flowering lucky to get drafted but on the other you cpould go ther complete other flowering direction (not one direction coz thats gay)

a lot of flowering juniors miss out on the chance to get drafted and a lot put in soo much more to get a flowering chance and then break a leg or do a knee in flowering draft year so yes broughton is lucky to get drafted and he is wasting the flowering oppourtunity he flowering got by walking to contests.

now onto the flowering junk time. You guys flowered this outta context. Me and tiges were talking about broughts lifting, he picked up his game and was starting to find more of the ball, broughts kicked a goal to seal the game so yes the game was won and i said junk time as a throw away so go flower yourself. He scored 30+ point in the last flowering quarter, he was picking up his game and it was because he was put down back where he ws forced to go for the ball rather than walk

now onto my team. I have planned my team out unlike you motherflowerers sooooo yes i do want the top 7 in each position in each of my lines. atm i dont see broughton as a top 10 so i will trade him out for a better option. With goddard be going up i will wait a few weeks for broughts to rise and god to drop then do the flowering trade

now this line

I have come to the conclusion you have little to absolutely no knowledge about football

i will give you the oppourtunity to withdraw that comment if you flowering like because tbh you have no flowering idea what you are talking about now. All you have to do is ask le and he will provide you evidence that i do infact know about football and i know a showerload more than you you flowering twat

so in my conclusion 2 large cokes....flower you

Bluke

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Bluke on April 21, 2012, 01:03:09 AM
You sir, are a tool

and you sir have no idea i was being a flowerhead tonight

i was putting it all on deliberately (i often do it u should know this by now) so infact you sir are the tool itself for not picking that up

hahaha

2 large cokes

basically all I got from you rebuttal was the word flower.

even your comeback Is thoughtless and still makes you sound like an absolute tool. the last thing I would do is withdraw my comment because from what I have read all you talk is 'shower' as you say.

hope broughton avgs 110 from here on and is the number 1 defender come seasons end.

myalup mullets

Traditionally he has scored well late in games. He also picks up a lot of loose marks/kicks in the backline.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: 2 large cokes on April 21, 2012, 01:05:59 AM
basically all I got from you rebuttal was the word flower.

even your comeback Is thoughtless and still makes you sound like an absolute tool. the last thing I would do is withdraw my comment because from what I have read all you talk is 'shower' as you say.

hope broughton avgs 110 from here on and is the number 1 defender come seasons end.

ok cool have a good one then

you filthy goo back

hahaha

Spite

2 large cokes

Spite

Quote from: 2 large cokes on April 21, 2012, 01:23:07 AM
Quote from: Spite on April 21, 2012, 01:18:06 AM
No guys, it is spelt shiel, not shield.

thought it was shiels? Dylan shiels. that's it.

No dude, that's the rookie from Sydney... Dylan McShiel.

Wait no, the brisbane guy, Sam Shieldon?

Memphistopheles

Who cares if Broughton is rubbish. He scored 92 which will b a lot more than some other backs this week.

Personally I think Boyd is a bad player as his disposal is very poor but that doesn't stop him from being one of the first picked in my team each week as he gets good dt scores.

In this forum players should be judged on dt scoring ability and broughton is good in this regard. also if he is unfit as u say imagine how he'll chop when he gets fit.