The first freo game i have watched all year....i noticed something

Started by The F.A.R.K., April 20, 2012, 10:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DT Gun

FARK just thinks he is a genious because he has spotted something on tv..

Trade out a player averaging 100 over the last 2 weeks if you feel like you have to make a point..

I heard you say Broughton moved down back to shut down the game, yet he kicked a goal? Working forward and back? I personally think your a drop kick for even creating this post

Zombie2.5

That's a bad sign fark, but he got 92 points, doesn't matter how but he did it somehow so I'm happy but he's got so much more potential and hes gotta Kick it MORE!!

lollipop man

if he got 92 when he's lazy thats good. When he pulls his finger out he'll be 100+ all day.

The F.A.R.K.

ok dt gun hahaha

he was lazy it simple, i hated the way he played, he got lucky got some chrap ball

wouldnt be suprised if he is carrying a leg injury, he was really slow around the ground, didnt want to go into contests and even when there were options to kcik to he would handball

he wont get ucky every week and i dont see him as a top 7 defender so will trade him

JamSainter

I was at the game (umpiring on both sides was dreadful). Brouhhton was not playing shutdown at all. Nearly all his time was in the mids and he tackled well but was slow and wasn't making space for himself.

The F.A.R.K.

well he got moved to defence in last quarter and played much better because he was forced to get to contests and win the footy

when he was in mids was walking to contests and not getting in a good poition

MGK1

Very happy with his last 2 weeks... At his price hes starting to pay off now.

Seriously theres not much better in the rnd 12 byes in the backline.. happy i kept the lad.

-Hector-

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 20, 2012, 11:21:44 PM
just kicked a goal

bit of junk time

Junk time? A goal to win the game is junk time? Ha. Classic.  You just proved you have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry - had to be said. Yes, he boosted his stats late, but he also won the game. Well done Greggy B. I'm keepnig you.

TheHanger

I don't know boys, I think that when you have someone in DT or SC, every time they miss an opportunity to get the ball, give away a free, or fumble, it is accented heaps, after awhile you just think that they aren't even trying

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: TheHanger on April 20, 2012, 11:54:37 PM
I don't know boys, I think that when you have someone in DT or SC, every time they miss an opportunity to get the ball, give away a free, or fumble, it is accented heaps, after awhile you just think that they aren't even trying

I was weary of this but you have to be honest to yourself, he wasnt in the best players. He got lots of the ball but sprayed it a lot. He could have got a lot more tho and got some very very lucky touches

TheHanger

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 20, 2012, 11:55:47 PM
Quote from: -Hector- on April 20, 2012, 11:53:23 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 20, 2012, 11:21:44 PM
just kicked a goal

bit of junk time

Junk time? A goal to win the game is junk time? Ha. Classic.  You just proved you have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry - had to be said. Yes, he boosted his stats late, but he also won the game. Well done Greggy B. I'm keepnig you.

um you have no idea what you are flowering talking about you flower head

get your flowering facts straight you flowerface broughton scored over 30 fuking points in last quarter so go flower a horse you arseflowerer

that is junktime so get flowered

dude, the most embarrassing thing is you are wrong

junktime is once the game is basically over and the players are just going through the last 10-20 minutes
a one goal game is never junk time

The F.A.R.K.

um if you read the lot of posts between me and tiges youll understand

wasnt saying he kicked a goal that is junktime

i said he was moved to defence and getting some ball and then he kicks a goal so bit of junktime for broughts after having such a shower start.

Bluke

LOL there was no junk time in that game boy. get your shower straight

The F.A.R.K.

hahaha it wasnt exactly a one point win, freo had it in bag for most of last quarter there was only  few mins where saints looked like winning it

2 large cokes

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 21, 2012, 12:05:14 AM
hahaha it wasnt exactly a one point win, freo had it in bag for most of last quarter there was only  few mins where saints looked like winning it

after reading your replies I have come to the conclusion you have little to absolutely no knowledge about football. basically none of te things you have said are correct. most things are actually idiotic.

the definition of junk time is when a game is basically over so stats and goals don't matter. simply because it is the last quarter does not make it junk. his goal was match winning.

also before broughton had kicked that goal the game was completely in the balance. at not one point did freo look like they had it in the bag.

you have also mentioned 'lucky' possessions many times. lol need I say more. was he also lucky that he got drafted into the afl?

and lastly the fact you don't think he will be in the top 7 defenders at the end of the year is the biggest joke of a reason for trading someone out? if you can have the top 7 or 6 players in every position come end of year then goodluck to you.

you are a dropkick