The first freo game i have watched all year....i noticed something

Started by The F.A.R.K., April 20, 2012, 10:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

greg broughton is either incredibly unfit, incredibly lazy or carrying an injury

he is playing a midfield role tonight and while he is often around the ball he lacks a real intensity to get into contests and fight for the footy. So many time so many times i have seen him walking around when he is 20-30m in fron of a kick taker, instead of leading. When the ball goes contested he sits on the outside, but not in a position where he will get the ball. He might get down on his kees and pretend to get into the contest by putting a hand on the player with the ball but he has been so lazy

I compare him to ballantyne who although he is a pain is in almost every contests and runs all night. I reckon broughton has to drink more red cordial before matches because he has very little intensity

stew42

One of the main reasons why I traded him out, although it was to Birch, so I can't celebrate too much!

The F.A.R.K.

they rarely show freo, wce games in sa

i thought he scored crap coz he was playing lockdown but he just looks really unfit. He plays in very short bursts it is sooooo annoying to watch. I am screaming at the tv like flower you greg broughton get in the flowering contest you fat flower

Holz

its the reason i got rid of him, he has played n the midfield all year.

Spite

Quote from: stew42 on April 20, 2012, 11:01:42 PM
One of the main reasons why I traded him out, although it was to Birch, so I can't celebrate too much!

:'(

Me too.

The F.A.R.K.

i wouldnt care if he scored 100 this week, probs would trade him out anyway after seeing him tonight

he has been so showerhouse

owenbond007

The F.A.R.K.

he has just been chucked in defence to close out the game for freo and he is playing a lot better

he is forced to get into contests

tigers123

good to hear! anything less than 75 is unacceptable, mr broughton!

.... but I would really like some tons as well :)

The F.A.R.K.

tigers123

The F.A.R.K.

tigers123

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 20, 2012, 11:23:17 PM
im still trading him he is soooo lazy

nooooo what is the point in that?! if he gets the points then alls good...

and why would you keep him after his price decrease and THEN trade him! keep the faith FARK, keep. the. faith!

The F.A.R.K.

he has 3 shower frees against could have tonned up

still trading him

he will score 50 next week he is the laziest piece of shower ever

tigers123

FARK listen to yourself haha, he might be lazy but he got 92! we should be rejoicing! you'll regret it if you do, just keep him, he'll turn out alright mate :)