The first freo game i have watched all year....i noticed something

Started by The F.A.R.K., April 20, 2012, 10:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grundles

I think you'll find if you watch the highlights of the match that broughton was extremely tough at the ball tonight.  He was in and under the packs and getting the tough balls.  I don't agree with a lot of the comments FARK has made...sounds like a hater to me

tbagrocks

mate there's a game to win,  toughen up soldger
Barow u leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Windigo

25 disposals, 3rd best last night for Freo in terms of the number of possessions and IMO was benched a LOT.

essendon2

He was very good in parts and not so good in other parts, but definitely was in Freo's top 6 or 7 players last night! kicked a very good goal in Q4 but did give away a few silly free kicks.

but overall, if I had him, I'd be very pleased with his 92.
only thing to be wary of, if Fyfe comes back next week.. what will happen to his role and his scores?

2 large cokes

Quote from: essendon2 on April 21, 2012, 10:31:12 AM
He was very good in parts and not so good in other parts, but definitely was in Freo's top 6 or 7 players last night! kicked a very good goal in Q4 but did give away a few silly free kicks.

only thing to be wary of, if Fyfe comes back next week.. what will happen to his role and his scores?

if fyfey does come back next week imo I reckon he'll play more forward. he will be wary of his shoulder so more time forward will mean less time in the middle?

come back fyfeyyyyy!

tigers123

Quote from: 2 large cokes on April 21, 2012, 10:55:13 AM

if fyfey does come back next week imo I reckon he'll play more forward. he will be wary of his shoulder so more time forward will mean less time in the middle?

come back fyfeyyyyy!

we'll see if fyfe even does come back haha... knowing ross lyon's annoying mindflowering games who knows? his probably already gone under the knife haha!

and guyss lets lay of FARK a bit, we were just discussing how broughts picked up big time in the 4th, I think we may have just used 'junk time' as a throw away term, honest mistake but you can get the jist of what we were talking about! :)

i know for sure he's staying in my team!

Justin Bieber

Lol fark your argument was flowering shower hahahas. I was expecting better when you messages me.

picker_man

henry

but overall, if I had him, I'd be very pleased with his 92
I agree, at times his intent and endeavour could not be questioned. I have no idea what's wrong with you FARK but he played well last night,

2 large cokes

Quote from: tigers123 on April 21, 2012, 11:41:30 AM

come back fyfeyyyyy!

we'll see if fyfe even does come back haha... knowing ross lyon's annoying mindflowering games who knows? his probably already gone under the knife haha!

I reckon his mind games played a strong part in freo winning last night. all week Clint jones was probably expecting to tag fyfey and when he didn't play he had to adjust and play on hill who absolutely ripped the saints a new one on the second half and was massive.

but yes fyfe could very well be already operated on for all we know lol.

tigers123

Quote from: 2 large cokes on April 21, 2012, 02:09:22 PM
Quote from: tigers123 on April 21, 2012, 11:41:30 AM

come back fyfeyyyyy!

I reckon his mind games played a strong part in freo winning last night. all week Clint jones was probably expecting to tag fyfey and when he didn't play he had to adjust and play on hill who absolutely ripped the saints a new one on the second half and was massive.

but yes fyfe could very well be already operated on for all we know lol.

flowering hope ross lyon know's what he's doing to us DT'ers!

Scrads

Haha FARK, Broughton kicked the match winning goal, that's hardly junk time. He would have also scored alot better of not for 3 FA and a shower K:H ratio.

Keep the faith mate :)

DT Gun

The FARK is one of the strangest posters i have ever come across...

His backman averages 100 over 2 weeks and he wants to trade him out?

Spose you want to trade out ablett because he is playing in a crap side?

I cant be bothered trying to talk sence to a complete moron (The FARK) i fear he is beyond repair

Justin Bieber

2 large cokes

dt gun you and your comments are very unnecessary. much prefer fark than you.