YES
10 (25%)
NO
23 (57.5%)
IF I DON"T NEED ALL MY TRADES FOR SPUDS
7 (17.5%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Colliwobblers

So regardless of haveing all of Fyfe, Lynch, Shaw, Howard and Dempsey, I was trading Caddy - Barlow & Howard - Birchall this round.

WELL - Birchall and Mumfordand Fyfe decided that wasn't on and I had to trade Mumford - Sandilands  :) & Fyfe to Beams  :o

Yeah Beams, but this isn't about Beams it's about Barlow.

So his BE was 91, as expected he is going to go well past that, sitting on 86 at 3/4 in an average effort for him.

Probably cost us all about $15K more next week at around $410K

If I can put a full team on the park without trading I'll be bringing his for Caddy, anyone else getting on?

tigers123

yeh there's a good chance i'll get on him for one of my mid priced midfielders..

its a toss up between him, hayes and cotchin though, i'll see how the rest of the week pans out :)

The F.A.R.K.

nah i will be waiting for lachie neale, the kid is a gun

Holz

i really i wish i could bring him in but with swan pendles and selwood i cant with the bye.

Sleeken

Also wish I could but have Watson and Selwood with the same bye. Will be watching Pearce and ziebell instead. Btw I'm vsing you in the ff members league this week colli, good luck.

The F.A.R.K.

Jukes

I'm not confident Barlow can be top 6 mids by years end so it's a no for me. Plus, I need to get rid of the spuds Shaw and Martin.

TheHanger

surely you can't get the 6 top mids in by years end, i mean your defence and fwd will be struggling if you make that your midfield

Zombie2.5

Surely you can afford to get a gun in Barlow, even if he's not top six, if you think Stanton will be top six... :P

The F.A.R.K.

i wouldnt get stanton or barlow

i have planned my final mids they will be

selwood, pendles, rockliff, swan, gaj, thompson/murphy

Mr.Craig

Thought this thread was going to be about Clancee Pearce. ;D

Nah, Barlow not for me thanks.

The F.A.R.K.

Jukes

Stanton will be top 6. See his round 1 score.

I already have 5 of the potential top 6 (at least top 10) in GAJ, Swanny, Stants, Boyd and Thommo.

stew42

I would think that the 'gu would be a better option than Barlow. How long will it take for him to bash out an average of 110+?

Colliwobblers

ended up with 109 30 possessions, pretty average looking effort, I reckon he will average 110-115 for the rest of the season if he plays all games with full TOG.

Better options surely but much worse also and at his price he's $150K under the Elite mids.

I think there are not 6 midfielders capable of the BIG scores week in week out, ALA Ablett, Swan, Boyd, Mitchell Thomo Murphy Pendles Rocky ect ect  none of them hit the HUGE scores anywhere near as often as those first 3.

Then there are all the other mid priced premium mids, maybe Zeibel will be traded in more than Barlow this up coming round, maybe one of the Crows after potentially huge scores v GWS, will be inteersting to see,.