A NEW BROUGHTON????

Started by The Primates, April 20, 2012, 10:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Primates

Even by watching the first half of tonights game I can see a different Greg. He has 14 touches, 5 tackles to half time and looks great. I also believe he will get more time in midfield as fyfe may not get as much time there with his injury problem! I reckon broughton will be averaging high 80's to 90's quite consistantly from here on out?

Thoughts?

kiss01

totally agree mate!!! looks like hes playing on the ball and getting plenty of it aswell....

Birry

47 points 20 minutes into the third.

Not doing well

Turkies

this is why you don't make threads at 1/2 time. Happens every game, every week

roo boys!

Quote from: Turkies on April 20, 2012, 10:46:24 PM
this is why you don't make threads at 1/2 time. Happens every game, every week
Exactly. Stop cursing my players people!  ::)

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: The Primates on April 20, 2012, 10:09:52 PM
Even by watching the first half of tonights game I can see a different Greg. He has 14 touches, 5 tackles to half time and looks great. I also believe he will get more time in midfield as fyfe may not get as much time there with his injury problem! I reckon broughton will be averaging high 80's to 90's quite consistantly from here on out?

Thoughts?

you obviously arent watching the game he has been terrible

The Primates

The F.A.R.K.

still he could have played 5x better

kiss01

although he somehow got 92 with a very quiet second half he played on the ball quite a bit which was good to see....just needs to get the ball a bit more and that will come with more midfield game time....very impressed though!!!

BBosCo

have fun with him next week when he lines up on betts. broughton wont get a touch

roo boys!

That goal at the end certainly bumped up his score! He got enough midfield time to please me, just gave away a few too many free kicks, if it weren't for them he would have scored 110-115.

BlackMamba

82 only. Surely the goal that kills the game off is worth more than whatever they decided to give for it.

gotheroos!

still to be weighted up or done, predicting around 90. not bad

The F.A.R.K.

hahaha that goal should be worth 90 sc points itself

Turkies

Quote from: gotheroos! on April 20, 2012, 11:49:45 PM
still to be weighted up or done, predicting around 90. not bad

only scored 25 SC points compared to 36 DT points in the last quarter...that goal must have been worth flower all =/