Just one word to sum up clancee pearce

Started by The F.A.R.K., April 20, 2012, 09:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

legend (ait for it)........Dary

dissapointed i didnt have the balls to select him, the guy will be in top 6 fwds come years end, he is playing midfield and is just a freak

Sleeken

If he's playing that well then I might swap fyfe to him. Gotta wait another half hour for the game to start on channel 7  ::)

The F.A.R.K.

he has been very very good

and broughton has also got a midfield role, it might be half back flank but still i have seen him get possies on half foward flanks, should get 80-90 this week if not more

I only have broughts playing tonight

Praetorian

Haha, I'll tell you what mate - if he finishes in the top 6 forwards at the end of the year, I'll give you a cheer. ;) Don't let me forget!

LF

Loving Pearces so far i ended up going Fyfe--> Pearce

The F.A.R.K.

also michael johnson is playing very well, and jarryn geary and ballantyne

what the flower is up with spuds coming good this year
\

imagine if you has started with pearce, ballantyne (except the suspensions), johson, geary, shannon hurn, chris masten, brad ebert, patty ryder, brendon whitecross, sean dempster, scott selwood ect.

never heard much about these guys pre season but have all torn up

LF

probably wouldn`t call Scott Selwood a spud he has just been freed up from a tagging role

Justin Bieber

I was hoping you to say Fark.

One word; Fark.

Capper

a spud may taste good for a while but 24 hours later it ends up in the royal doulton

tigers123

;D what could be the best pick up for the year for  me (touch wood)... saw his NAB form and first few rounds (excluding the subbing) and just couldn't resist the big fella

owenbond007

One of my mates was talking this bloke up all day. I said I wouldnt touch him he traded him in. Will be interesting to see how it pans out for him

elephants

tbagrocks

lonving my trade now!!!!    Pearce Pearce Pearce :D

Football Factory

Just one word to sum up clancee pearce  .. Tattoo's

henry

Looks like a possible upgrade target in the next few rounds as there are not mny forwards doing too well at the moment