C, Ablett or C, Boyd?

Started by Birryfy, April 20, 2012, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birryfy

Simple. Who to smash the C on?

joshas182

essendon2

Zombie2.5

I'd love to see someone to go Boyd because I'm sure he'll smash it.

The only reason I'm going Ablett over Boyd is because I went Boyd(146) last week and although he killed it Gazza got 162!! That almost killed me so its too hard for me not to go Gazza. But trust me, one of the big guns(Boyd/Pendles and co.) will outscore the little master this round, the only question is which one?

Pendles vs Port and Boyd vs Melbourne seem very tempting even though Pendles did bad last week and Boyd doesn't usually do well against Melbourne(That's what they said with Boyd vs Crows...)

Windigo

Ablett for safety. This round is turning into a nightmare, go safe with this option.

I was rolling with Swan for a while, but a risk now.

Football Factory

Ablett all year .. once in a while you will get 100 but this way you dont miss out on his multiple 160s

TheMailman

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on April 20, 2012, 08:43:30 PM
Ablett all year .. once in a while you will get 100 but this way you dont miss out on his multiple 160s

So true and i couldn't say it better myself

If you keep going for the smoky option you'll just miss out on so many overall points

Locinator

Golden Rule of Fantasy

Make Gary Ablett Junior Captain Round 1 and never change it (exclusion of injury)

matt1985

I went Boyd! Hope he can put on a clinic for me!

Ricochet

Spite

Not many people in my league games put ablett as the big C.

They went swan, boyd, mitchell and another had selwood vs richmond.

Only one person had Ablett as C but all players had ablett in their teams.

The It

I went Boyd only to get a POD on my oppositions

Holz

Quote from: Spite on April 21, 2012, 01:12:54 AM
Not many people in my league games put ablett as the big C.

They went swan, boyd, mitchell and another had selwood vs richmond.

Only one person had Ablett as C but all players had ablett in their teams.

i thought i was going super unique not picking gary, so i went swan to try and catchup on points, cant believe more people didnt go gary.

fertalong

In one of my league matches, my opponent went Thommo C over ablett. I hope he gets burnt!