Carrazzo
Fisher
Hodge
Buckley
Ladson
Kennelly
Sheppard
(Davis, Trengove)

I Like the 3 premiums along with ladson who might become a keeper. Buckley we'll need to see in the NAB and kennelly should be good value for someone who can average 60+.

Bartel
Pendlebury
Cooney
Dalziell
Palmer
Martin
(Morabito, Tapscott)

I like my midfield here alot. Bartel is a dt jet and cooney looks to me a must. I had gibbs instead of pendlebury originally but switched to gain extra cash which i like at the start of the season. I think dalziell will rip it up and plamer should have a solid average.

Cox
Kreuzer
(Lobbe, Rookie)

Went for cox so i could base my team around his price tag allowing me to always have him if i want. Kruezer should step up

Deledio
Pavlich
Rioli
Ziebell
Dangerfield
Trengove
Cunnington
(Bastinac, Johnston)

The forward line im a bit iffy on. Only two genuine premiums and two starting rookies.

$141,800 left

Any thoughts?

luke

nice team but need too spend a bit more cash on your forward line maybe upgrade ziebell.

the dud

i like it

forward line needs more $$$ however 

Kangamagic

snubbs,

Thats a pretty good team for starters.

Defence: Im not a fan of Buckleys and i dont know if he will get games but obviously Collingwood probably think he will?

Midfield: Yeah pretty good midfield no dramas there.

Rucks: Pretty good also.

Forwards: Pretty good but I think you need to upgrade either Rioli or Ziebell to a premium and I think your looking pretty good.

jimmytigs

yeah like this team,watch & wait with buckley rest of backs excellent,centers excellent,rucks excellent,would switch rioli not enough points production but as far as getting 22 on park in rd 1 which to me is a top priority this side is great.I really am thinking that if mumford is sydneys #1 then hes a better bet than kruezer who is more pricey & may play forward a lot.

Clint-84

Use that left over cash in the forward line, why have so much cash lying around when it could be getting you valuable points!

scottydude182

i like cash hanging around in the first couple of rounds this year, so many options and 2 rounds of watchin could be awesome

Clint-84

use the cash now and save a trade i say

Justin Bieber

with the 141k i would look at upgrading rioli, ziebell or buckley. i only mentioned buckley if he isn't named round 1.

Hawks have bolstered their midfield so i think rioli's mid time will be cut down alot from last year. Ziebell is just injury prone.

The rest of the team is organised.