Main Menu

FYFE OUT

Started by devize, April 20, 2012, 07:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devize

Shattered he played on Friday, I would have made alot of ground trading him out :(

https://twitter.com/#!/Fremantle_FC/status/193252906412146688

kma07

makes my decision easier then

Donnie Brasco

Yep. Sandy Roberts just said so.

E Kavastar

Welp, that changes things then.

Hello Nick Riewoldt.

Danstar

vossy12

who should i get please help??? i only got 10 mins of internet, fyfe to who?

i already got franklin, cloke, martin, dangerfield,

Sundown24

WELCOME MARC MURPHY!!!

thewizz

Quote from: E Kavastar on April 20, 2012, 07:25:13 PM
Welp, that changes things then.

Hello Nick Riewoldt.

+1. Would have done it anyway.

MC

StevoHeraldSun Fyfe late withdrawal after a week of bluster. Peter Mann was more chance
4 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

SammyHeraldSun Nat Fyfe ruled out for Fremantle. Like euthanasia for thousands of #supercoach sides. #weareinabetterplace #scshow
7 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

ClarkyHeraldSun Fyfester officially out for freo and gone from my #supercoach team. Mummy too. yfrog.com/oejzhwqj #aflsaintsFREO”
8 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

ubeaut

Is it just this week? Will he have surgery or be back next week? What's the full story? Anyone got any more info than "He's out"? please?

batt

Quote from: Sundown24 on April 20, 2012, 07:31:29 PM
WELCOME MARC MURPHY!!!
Woo!  Joining the club.

Was thinking about just doing Fyfe -> Treloar and waiting until Pendles drops.. but Murph looks good at scoring with a tag.

reesbr

Is sidebottom and Cloke in the same team too much?

enzedder

I was trading regardless. Luckily for those that were keeping him because he was named, they have the chance to trade him due to it being the Friday night game.

HotTiges

can afford anyone with mumford and fyfe.. no idea what to do.. Ryder? Sandi? NicNat? and Sidebum? Boomer?

Ringo

My suggestions for you take or leave Mumford to Nic nat and Fyfe to Boomer (Already done this one today).