What to do Mumford??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Started by underdog11, April 20, 2012, 06:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cox sandi or play Steph

Cox
1 (10%)
Sandi
8 (80%)
Play Steph, Dont Trade
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 0

underdog11

I dont know what i did too upset the DT gods but they are g'darn pissed, what the flowering flower flower cakes is going on, birchall owners prepare for a late out.

essendon2

Windigo

Grazz

Ive got Cox and i think he's going to be kept healthy till the big rounds later in the year so scores could suffer in the first half of the year. If i had it all over again probably pick Sandi so with that reasoning i pick Sandilands. Mummy has to go. Feel for those that have this dumped on them after all the other issues this week.

Lucastorm

Quote from: Grazz on April 20, 2012, 07:06:58 PM
Ive got Cox and i think he's going to be kept healthy till the big rounds later in the year so scores could suffer in the first half of the year. If i had it all over again probably pick Sandi so with that reasoning i pick Sandilands. Mummy has to go. Feel for those that have this dumped on them after all the other issues this week.

Cox could be a definate upgrade option later in the year then??

Holz

We have seen redden and Stephenson spots arent that solid but i would say Redden should be the guy you can rely on in the byes. I would say Sandi because if you have only Cox, Giles, Redden playing you will get a donut, but if you have Sandi, Giles, Redden no donuts.

If your second ruck inst a round 11 guy than go Cox

nathan11

Sandi just look at who he is playing next few weeks blues suns port hawks all with rucks he will dominate