Updated Teams ROUND 4

Started by Ricochet, April 20, 2012, 05:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2012/04/20/updated-afl-teams-round-4/

SYDNEY will be without key big man Shane Mumford again, after the ruckman withdrew from the North Melbourne clash with back trouble.

Having missed the clash with Fremantle and Aaron Sandilands two weeks ago, Mumford was again a late withdrawal - a major boost to the buoyant Kangaroos.

He was replaced by Jarred Moore.

North will be unchanged from last weekend's upset over Geelong.

Richmond finalised on just one change to its team for Sunday’s clash with Geelong at Simonds Stadium, with Matthew White replacing Shane Edwards, who will miss due to a leg injury.

It will be the first senior appearance this season for White, who has been rewarded for his impressive form at VFL level with Coburg.

The Tigers’ three emergencies for Sunday’s match are Luke McGuane, Angus Graham and Jeromey Webberley.

Melbourne confirmed defender Joel Macdonald as part of its final 22 for the twilight clash against Western Bulldogs at the MCG.

Macdonald was named on the interchange, along with Cale Morton, Lynden Dunn and James Sellar.

Ricky Petterd, Tom Couch and Jack Fitzpatrick were named as emergencies.

The Bulldogs confirmed Justin Sherman, Patrick Vezpremi and Mitch Wallis would play in place of Brian Lake, Tom Liberatore and Clay Smith.

For Geelong Mathew Stokes, Josh Hunt and debutant Jesse Stringer were included in the final team, with James Kelly out with a groin problem, and Orren Stephenson and Shannon Byrnes omitted

stew42

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

So birchall is still playing ???

The It

tigers123

Dr DT just sent out an update saying O Steph has been dropped... don't know whether to trust that sunofadog but just giving you a heads up

Lucastorm

Old Birchall must be driving west  8)

Ricochet

Updated: Orren has been dropped

Master Q

Birch playing, Big O ain't.

Almost sold on Mum - Sandi

thatguy

Quote from: Master Q on April 20, 2012, 06:06:48 PM
Birch playing, Big O ain't.

Almost sold on Mum - Sandi
Birch wont play

Mr.Craig

thatguy

Quote from: Mr.Craig on April 20, 2012, 06:19:08 PM
This is ridiculous.
Isn't it! I don't think I've seen a single week like it, with so many popular players unavailable

Holz

I would much rather carnage before the roun starts than it to happen when we cant do anything about it.

TheAnt

Just put Birch on field and put an emergency  :) , gets complicated when you have Dempsey and Shaw im sure ^_^

Justin Bieber

Quote from: TheAnt on April 20, 2012, 06:21:40 PM
Just put Birch on field and put an emergency  :) , gets complicated when you have Dempsey and Shaw im sure ^_^

Yeah I'm doing that.