The Shane Mumford Thread

Started by stew42, April 20, 2012, 05:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

Ok, news is that he is out with that dastardly back problem. I don't know about you guys and gals, but I can't handle that type of inconsistency. I'm considering Kreuz or Ryder, but I have bench space, so I might just wait a week and see what happens.

So, are you trading him before lockout? For who?

matt1985

I'm trading him for Sandi. Can see him being a problem all year!

stew42

Haha, from the back to the turf toe. Is there any ruckman who has a body made of something other than Swiss cheese?

LF

Quote from: matt1985 on April 20, 2012, 05:53:53 PM
Can see him being a problem all year!

yes i can as well he is gone now i almost traded him after the first time now i wish i had.

Lucastorm

Quote from: stew42 on April 20, 2012, 05:54:51 PM
Haha, from the back to the turf toe. Is there any ruckman who has a body made of something other than Swiss cheese?

lol 8)

matt1985

Quote from: stew42 on April 20, 2012, 05:54:51 PM

Actually I just logged on and I can afford to get Cox. Should I get in Cox? Or go for Value and get in Kruez or Ryder? Sorry for hijacking the thread and asking for trade advice.

ossie85

Seriously, I should just not trade at all this week. Screwed anyway!

Mr.Craig

As long as Big O is named I'll give him another week. I knew this bullshower was going to happen before the season even started and yet I still went with him. All for 75k. Makes me sick.

essendon2

Quote from: Mr.Craig on April 20, 2012, 06:00:01 PM
As long as Big O is named I'll give him another week. I knew this bullshower was going to happen before the season even started and yet I still went with him. All for 75k. Makes me sick.
+1

Justin Bieber

I heard Big O has been dropped. Other thread, but Geelong haven't updated there squads!!

Lucastorm

You know what sucks, if I had traded out Mummy when he first hurt his back, I could have afforded Sandi.... now I'm just short  :'( :'(

Diesels Pups

Quote from: essendon2 on April 20, 2012, 06:01:15 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on April 20, 2012, 06:00:01 PM
+1
Big O Out! problems amassing for lots

roti

big o not named, same twitter as the mumford thing broke.

mummy to hmac or kreuz for me, thoughts?

ZEDDOG

Correct
Orren is playing Vfl tonight. So won't play this week

ossie85

Right. And Redden just HAPPENS to be dropped.