What will Conca average for the rest of the year?

Started by Tom_16, April 20, 2012, 04:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What will he average?

95+
90-94
85-89
80-84
75-79
70-74
Below 70

Tom_16

Strongly considering traging him to grimes to avoid a donut, thoughts on whether i should do the trade and what will conca avg for the year?

fertalong

Tom_16

Quote from: fertalong on April 20, 2012, 04:39:04 PM
Conca should avg around 80 this year.
Yeah that seems about right, still undecided as to whether to get him or not.

Windigo

upthemaidens

check how it will affect your byes before getting him

Tom_16

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 20, 2012, 05:07:36 PM
Well from the round 13 bye i have goddard, lids, morris and elis so the addition of conca will make it 5 from that round which i'm not too keen on. If grimes and conca will avg around the same (which they probably will) i won't do the trade and i will eat a donut if elis isn't named.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Tom_16 on April 20, 2012, 05:11:18 PM
Well from the round 13 bye i have goddard, lids, morris and elis so the addition of conca will make it 5 from that round which i'm not too keen on. If grimes and conca will avg around the same (which they probably will) i won't do the trade and i will eat a donut if elis isn't named.
i dont know your situation, but can u get heppell for grimes,, will be alot safer option. play ever game avg. solid 80+ and same bye as grimes

pim fortuyn

as a tiges fan, conca was SUPER highly rated as youngster, and racked it up as a junior, i remember reading he averaged something crazy like 95-105 dt points. he was underdone at the start of last season, and then had a series of injury issues. hes got a prominent role on the wing, and in the first 3 games ive seen him float across the half back flank a lot as well. i cant see him scoring under 70 too often at all. if i didnt have 3 players in the round 13 bye, i would be snapping him up ASAP

Tom_16

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 20, 2012, 05:19:25 PM
Quote from: Tom_16 on April 20, 2012, 05:11:18 PM
i dont know your situation, but can u get heppell for grimes,, will be alot safer option. play ever game avg. solid 80+ and same bye as grimes
I already have heppell and i only have 30k in the bank so i am just short of beau waters.

Colliwobblers

i got conca for howard this round, had him all preseasn swapped him out when he was named as sub round 1. Fixing that mistake now, was the single most talked up BY ME player all pre-season and will average 80-90.

Don't worry about bye rounds too much as you should have traded morris and Ellis by then anyway and 3 keepers from a single bye round is not too many, one will be a donut but you have to get at least 2 donuts somewhere best to do it in the backline.