The official "I TOLD YOU SO!" thread

Started by glam77, April 20, 2012, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henry

Quote from: henry on April 20, 2012, 06:43:32 PM
To put it on the record: i told you not to trade out dustin martin!

(Now hopefully he does something)

He scored 96 which is perfectly respectable and his highest score of the season. It would have been nice if he tonned up after beingnon 80ods at 3qt, but you can't be upset with that at the end of the day.

glam77

TheHanger

Quote from: glam77 on April 25, 2012, 08:22:56 PM
Quote from: TheHanger on April 23, 2012, 08:18:39 PM
I told you guys about Ryder!

didn;t you tell us about stanton aswell?

haha nah I left stanton alone, didn't jump on him though

-Hector-

On a similar, although not completely the same note, the things that wees me off on this forum is when a player is gunning it and is a pretty unique player in let's say 2% of teams.

Inevitably, someone comes on here and says ohhh man I had him in my team the whole of the pre-season. He was my boyyy I was the one who spotted him and told these 5,000 people all about him. But then, before the season started, I decided somebody else was better. But I still want the credit man. I had him! I had him in my team! I don't now, but stilll.

Anyway, you get the picture. If you don't have him, then stop talkin sugar honey ice and tea about it!

glam77

Quote from: -Hector- on April 26, 2012, 11:23:38 AM
On a similar, although not completely the same note, the things that wees me off on this forum is when a player is gunning it and is a pretty unique player in let's say 2% of teams.

Inevitably, someone comes on here and says ohhh man I had him in my team the whole of the pre-season. He was my boyyy I was the one who spotted him and told these 5,000 people all about him. But then, before the season started, I decided somebody else was better. But I still want the credit man. I had him! I had him in my team! I don't now, but stilll.

Anyway, you get the picture. If you don't have him, then stop talkin sugar honey ice and tea about it!

you have the perfect understanding of why i started this thread.

BTW, "Fyfe is back!".  I TOLD YOU SO!  I traded him out last week,.... but I TOLD YOU SO!

nathan11

K hunt will ave 85+ for the rest of the season

Kuruki

Freo will beat Carlton and Ballantyne will kick the winning goal. I told you so.

Ricochet

Quote from: Ricochet on April 23, 2012, 10:00:46 AM
"i told you" that Hmac will make me more money than the 3rd rookie option (Orren, longer)

just bumping this one again  ;D

glam77

Quote from: TheHanger on April 25, 2012, 10:01:54 PM
Quote from: glam77 on April 25, 2012, 08:22:56 PM
Quote from: TheHanger on April 23, 2012, 08:18:39 PM
I told you guys about Ryder!

didn;t you tell us about stanton aswell?

haha nah I left stanton alone, didn't jump on him though

maybe you should have claimed that one...

Jukes

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49057.0.html
My official told ya so about Stants (the poll has shot up from 3 locked votes to 13)

nrich102

I got A. Kennedy even though my dad said not to. now hes geting 40, HE TOLD ME SO

glam77

leave GAJ as captain, no matter when , where and against who!

I told you so!